Apartment Closed - Grieves & Gripes

Leora is at home and Paul went to work
She should be lying on the sofa with her ass in the air.
to mastub the tail with the dildo close to strike in the tail
What a pity you can not see this
Thank you, Leora and Paul for everything you gave us all
goodbye leora and paul and eban with your beautiful heartbeat

6 hours ago, spielo said:

Segpay is a serious and polite company (in contradiction to RLC) but their answer will and must be:

"We are only provider of payment services and not responsible for the content. "

I had also considered this way. But let´s wait for their reply to you.....

All Segpay does is accept the Payments for RLC. Take their Processing Fee from each Payment and Forward the Remainder to RLC. After RLC gets the Money that Account is out of Segpay's hands until the next payment falls due. Since All RLC Accounts are recurring RLC will still keep taking Payments until the Member Cancels the Service.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fga said:

Leora is at home and Paul went to work
She should be lying on the sofa with her ass in the air.
to mastub the tail with the dildo close to strike in the tail
What a pity you can not see this
Thank you, Leora and Paul for everything you gave us all
goodbye leora and paul and eban with your beautiful heartbeat

She's like doing that but no one can see it.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All Segpay does is accept the Payments for RLC. Take their Processing Fee from each Payment and Forward the Remainder to RLC. After RLC gets the Money that Account is out of Segpay's hands until the next payment falls due. Since All RLC Accounts are recurring RLC will still keep taking Payments until the Member Cancels the Service. 

Of course, segpay stands between customer and RLC
Payment complaints go to Segpay
the payments are made with card
between booking and payment are 3-4 weeks

if justified, Segpay may refuse to pay

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

I will say this as so many of you share the same sentiments as me. I will never give this company (I use that term lightly) another $ of my money even if they bring back Leora. I have never dealt with customer service as bad as theirs, giving no apologies or reasons as to what happened even after contacting them several times.

I hope they don't survive and fall to the bad karma they deserve.

Fuck you RLC 

Your frustration with this RLC is appropriate and it's understandable that the Russian type silence and secrecy of RLC is still happening, even after so many apartments just vanish without one single comment from RLC.... in my opinion RLC had every opportunity to inform us of the possible third reading of a propose law that was about to be signed into law by Putin, (which is just a internet Iron Curtain around Russia Law)... So my question is why RLC at least try to attempt to relocate these people from Russia into a more internet friendly country and that mystery question is still a mystery because the secrecy Within RLC is still happening.

• Like 2