B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

47 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I can remember a few of the "former greats" that you gents raved about but when they came back they had changed considerably and were a disappointment.  That can always happen again and probably will.  You just never know. 

I'd like to see Naga's Monica return and see how she stacks up to my Monica. LOL   As much as some of you complained about Mila's last stay I actually liked her and would like to see her return 

Mila and Monica were the champs by far on RLC.  Both of them are more than welcome back by me!  Preferably at the same time 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..cold show girl is preparing the night show..looking to phone..checking if scenario it's good..soon another lame show Will start..who is ready for more massages and petting!?Hell yes..🤢.

down boy......take it easy Ze, i don't want you to have a stroke.  just do what i do, read the forum and don't watch lol

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..cold show girl is preparing the night show..looking to phone..checking if scenario it's good..soon another lame show Will start..who is ready for more massages and petting!?Hell yes..🤢.

more fun to talk on CC than watch them 🙂

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

afternoon to you H1,  so you think so as well do you?  

Okay so if he comes back to the apartment with her tonight, then were even. But if she comes back alone again like always, I will see you at The Woodlands for a round of golf and good food and drinks at the 19th hole.

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Mila and Monica were the champs by far on RLC.  Both of them are more than welcome back by me!  Preferably at the same time 😁

I agree and I don't even know Monica.  At least not THAT Monica

Just now, Thestarider said:

Okay so if he comes back to the apartment with him tonight, then were even. But if she comes back alone again like always, I will see you at The Woodlands for a round of golf and good food and drinks at the 19th hole.

after the way he was treated by Sofie last night, i don't suspect he will come back with her especially when he has his own place.  as for the Woodlands, the 19th hole sounds good to me!

1 minute ago, happyone said:

positively, absolutely, certain if you can believe her room mates. 

can you be more specific?  you have to remember that i don't watch so i can only go off of what i read and what i was told about what happened last night.