B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

lol that doesn't mean a damn thing to these girls.  when the cat's away, the mice will play!

She may have been with the Spaniard but friends without benefits is just that. Oh and I am still not convinced because I did not even see him at the door when she came home, it is not like he is afraid of the cams or anything.

Just now, Thestarider said:

She may have been with the Spaniard but friends without benefits is just that. Oj and I am still not convinced because I did not even see at the door when she came home it is not like he is afraid of the cams or anything.

if Karina has a BF as you say, she sure isn't going to bring the Spaniard back to the apartment.

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I know it's hit or miss when RLC brings new girls in because their selection and screening measures totally suck but why couldn't RLC email the CC forum administrator and ask that he post a survey or something when they are considering bringing back a girl who has been here before?  In 48 hours they would know what our membership thinks of that particular girl and could pass on her if the majority of us don't want to see her back.  That would stop a lot of the complaints they obviously know we make about these girls and it certainly wouldn't hurt subscription retention.  I know it's never going to happen because RLC just doesn't care what we think or want but I wanted to throw my thought out there anyhow.   

It wouldn't...😏

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if Karina has a BF as you say, she sure isn't going to bring the Spaniard back to the apartment.

It didn't bother her last night when she and Amira were flirting with him. It bother him that he was on cam either time he has been so what has got to loose. She is a DO Nothing Girl and living up to her, name perfectly. Just like Amira, have you noticed that she won't let Sophie shut the bedroom door when she is in there with her?

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It didn't bother her last night when she and Amira were flirting with him. It bother him that he was on cam either time he has been so what has got to loose. She is a DO Nothing Girl and living up to her, name perfectly.

there has been a lot of do nothing girls while they have been in Barcelona.  you know the ones i'm talking about, the ones that keep the sex out of the apartment.  there is not a snowball's chance in hell that Karina will bring the Spaniard into the apartment for sex if she truly has a boyfriend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

LMAO 🤣🤣 I see that "The Professor" and "Amiria Do Nothing Girl" are drinking some red wine today. I would be too since there must at least two bottles left from " The Blue Balls Guy" from last night. I do however give the dude credit for walking out on Sophie and Amalia and trying his drunken best to hook up with the "The Do Nothing Duo". You would thought that he would have figured out that these two girls were not even worth his time or trouble. Now I see "The Do Nothing Girl #2 Karina" is packing a bag for the beach and took another one of the left over bottles of wine out to go spend time with her BF that she has been going to see everyday since got to Barcelona.

With just few apartments to choose from now RLC should cast the very best girls, and ship these space eaters, they seem to have in several of the apartments home with a one way ticket for screwing over the voyeurs.

I can think of several girls that would fill there slots perfectly, Hey Naga I can hear this song in my head because I heard it today on the radio with visions of OMG this incredible lovely vision of red, white, and black lace with a glass of wine. UMMMMMMMM what a vision I almost wrecked my car. She needs to be in that MASTER BEDROOM and not this want a be teaser and never ever going to be a pleaser.

Come on RLC you can do much better than this B-2 and Be Screwed

Sorry Thes, you've lost me there mate..Who you talking about..😜

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there has been a lot of do nothing girls while they have been in Barcelona.  you know the ones i'm talking about, the ones that keep the sex out of the apartment.  there is not a snowball's chance in hell that Karina will bring the Spaniard into the apartment for sex is she truly has a boyfriend.

I agree that she is not going to do anything period Harley, she never has with the exception of the Jen and Frank altered sate of mind nights and why would she start now.

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I don't know either of them so I'll take your word for them.  Personally I'd rather see brand new girls and hope we get lucky with one of two of them.  

Of course we could always end up with Serafima back.  That would make EVERYBODY happy. :biggrin:

Amina reminds me a bit of Pam, the personality, just even better looking and all natural.