B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

3 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Mornin gents.  Well I have good news and bad news this morning.  Last night I thought I tore the cartilage in my right knee but I didn't.  That's the good news.  The bad news is I tore the ACL in my right knee.  I have no idea how I did it.  I stood up, felt a screaming pain, my knee collapsed and I dropped to the floor like a stone.  Then I couldn't get up. I had to call Monica and she and her husband came and took me to the hospital.

Fortunately the doctor said it is a grade 1 tear and doesn't require surgery.  More good news.  I now have a knee brace on and a cane to help me get around and physical therapy 3 times a week for the next 3-5 weeks and it should heal pretty well.  I just have to take it very easy and not do anything to aggravate it and make it worse.  I've also been cut by the Cowboys now so there goes my shot at making starting quarterback.  Prescott's job is safe for now. ☹️ 

Damnnn...first Klay and now you😪....Im just glad it wasn't a tear.....

Get well soon mate..

4 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Mornin gents.  Well I have good news and bad news this morning.  Last night I thought I tore the cartilage in my right knee but I didn't.  That's the good news.  The bad news is I tore the ACL in my right knee.  I have no idea how I did it.  I stood up, felt a screaming pain, my knee collapsed and I dropped to the floor like a stone.  Then I couldn't get up. I had to call Monica and she and her husband came and took me to the hospital.

Fortunately the doctor said it is a grade 1 tear and doesn't require surgery.  More good news.  I now have a knee brace on and a cane to help me get around and physical therapy 3 times a week for the next 3-5 weeks and it should heal pretty well.  I just have to take it very easy and not do anything to aggravate it and make it worse.  I've also been cut by the Cowboys now so there goes my shot at making starting quarterback.  Prescott's job is safe for now. ☹️ 

I've had ACL surgery and it's no big deal as long as you rehab the way they tell you to....that's the important part.  I messed up my left knee while rocking climbing on an ATV in the country.  When it first happened my dad took me to the hospital and they did all the xrays and what not and said to immobilize it and stuff and check with an ortho for follow up.  I did everything except check with the ortho for a follow up and i was good to go for about 5 or 6 years until my knee gave out on me just like you described.  i went to an ortho sports doctor who works on a lot of the professional athletes around H-town and surrounding areas and he told me that i needed to have an ACL replacement.  we set up and appointment for the surgery and the rest is, as they say, history!  i had the surgery on a Monday and was in physical therapy Tuesday the following day.......they don't play around with the physical therapy after this type of surgery.  Today me knee is as strong if not stronger than it ever was.  I had this surgery in 91', so you can imagine that if you ever have to have it, how much farther along they are with this type of surgery!!  Good luck on the rehab and i hope you don't need surgery at some point, but if you do just find a reputable doc and he will fix you right up!!

You know I don't think Diva and Debby have been more than 2 feet away from each other since the minute Debby stepped into B4.  So far they haven't done anything but rub each other down during their shower but there is always hope.  

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You know I don't think Diva and Debby have been more than 2 feet away from each other since the minute Debby stepped into B4.  So far they haven't done anything but rub each other down during their shower but there is always hope.  

whoever guesses what Salma will do with the zucchini on his bed wins a teddy bear, who knows what time the show begins, I keep saying that Salma is annoying

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

whoever guesses what Salma will do with the zucchini on his bed wins a teddy bear, who knows what time the show begins, I keep saying that Salma is annoying

She needs to text Anabella and tell her to get up there quick.  

7 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

Karla and her bf leaving again.  Only taking a small backpack so he's obviously not leaving as I had hoped.

RLC needs more male residents in the Barcelona Apartments. This couple, however, seems to exploit the sitation. That's too bad. 

Anyway, now let's hope Megan's BF comes to visit. Maybe some other male visitors will come as well. That would be nice.