B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You're really grasping for straws, aren't you my friend?  :biggrin:

Hehe,well the folks in b4 just need to open a couple jars of honey...bears love caves but when they smell the sweety sweety honey they get out and eatscared kenny mccormick GIF by South Park.

• Like 2

I see that there is a large container of sangria, the old RLC-goers will remember what sangria did in the famous B2 party, however, because the same thing happens, there is no character, the hairy man

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Only if they had it in their bedroom...

I'd be very surprised if Roza and Tom join in any party in any apartment.  I haven't figured out yet what their purpose is but it certainly isn't to interact with anyone else in or near Barcelona.  

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'd be very surprised if Roza and Tom join in any party in any apartment.  I haven't figured out yet what their purpose is but it certainly isn't to interact with anyone else in or near Barcelona.  

They could be anywhere, and it wouldn't make any difference. They're really making the most of Barca...Pity they weren't in an exciting city...😏

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

I can't ever remember Sophie at B4...everyone visits her at B2.

I just checked to make sure Nate was in B5 and he is.  Asleep.  Looks like Sofie and Belle are alone.  

btw almost everyone is spelling her name Sophie but it's actually Sofie if RLC and CC have it right.