B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

il y a 1 minute, Sergio a dit :

so in the end he won that asshole of Karla's boyfriend, from a person who covers his face while having sex to avoid being seen, what can we expect, then very nice, while offending all the people watching him, who knows what he thought that he was doing his girlfriend in this apartment, if he read this forum, I'd like to tell him that his sweet girlfriend showed us her pussy many times

He did not win, it was more of RLC lost.

Probably he paid RLC off but this is another example, another of their mistakes which they started to commit one after another ever since the arrival of Serafima.

You bring in girls, you make sure they work for you until the date they will stop working for you.

Not for RLC, the girls' bf, father, mother and brother can decide whether she leaves the project.

I don't have any more words to describe such failure and stupidity.

total loser GIF  <------ RLC

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Hm, her bf was expected to leave to day... Maybe he gave her a ultimatum ....

a friend of me told me he did a finger fuck last night for the camera in bedroom, could be the reason for why karla name dissapeared also

but it's a good thing if she is gone also she was more interesting in her first visit

39 minutes ago, firewall said:

a friend of me told me he did a finger fuck last night for the camera in bedroom, could be the reason for why karla name dissapeared also

but it's a good thing if she is gone also she was more interesting in her first visit

Why would a finger fuck cause her name to be removed from the apartment? 

47 minutes ago, firewall said:

A friend of u... :biggrin:

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif finger fuck"

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry the OT,but anyone recieved a email saying that..your rlc subscription was canceled with sucess?The thing is that i didn't canceled anything.

nope

Il y a 10 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

Anabella not only gets her fingers in Salma's pussy but Salma grabs her hand and pushes her fingers harder into her pussy.  This is at least the second or 3rd time Salma has let Anabella in that pussy.  I know because I follow everything these 2 do together. 

can you specify when do you have anabella's fingers penetrate salma's pussy? because salma is virgin and preserves her virginity for the wedding !!! to my knowledge, salma has never penetrated with fingers or anything else, it is just caress her pussy and stimulate the clitoris!🤨🙄

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Some members mailed RLC about the incident...That may be the reason they are both gone....

He was going today anyway, but judging by some of the stuff he was ranting about, he might have persuaded Karla to go with him...