B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

He was going today anyway, but judging by some of the stuff he was ranting about, he might have persuaded Karla to go with him...

I'm sure that's what happened.  I hope she doesn't regret the decision because it's too late now

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

so in the end he won that asshole of Karla's boyfriend, from a person who covers his face while having sex to avoid being seen, what can we expect, then very nice, while offending all the people watching him, who knows what he thought that he was doing his girlfriend in this apartment, if he read this forum, I'd like to tell him that his sweet girlfriend showed us her pussy many times

No No ...because guys are always great in these apartments :dodgy:  More guys please because I love the utter failure that it gives RLC in these precious last few venues.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He was going today anyway, but judging by some of the stuff he was ranting about, he might have persuaded Karla to go with him...

Can you elaborate on what he was ranting about?  I didn't catch any of that

55 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Why would a finger fuck cause her name to be removed from the apartment? 

I am not sure whether it's a matter of a misunderstanding regarding the expression finger fuck.

My understanding is that he showed a fuck finger to one of the cameras and did not finger fuck Karla (what - of course - would not be an issue for RLC).

52 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Why would a finger fuck cause her name to be removed from the apartment? 

his finger fuck and the days of vacation they took could be enough for rlc, just a supposition,

I don't think this fast departure of karla and him was planned

1 minute ago, billiboy said:

I am not sure whether it's a matter of a misunderstanding regarding the expression finger fuck.

My understanding is that he showed a fuck finger to one of the cameras and did not finger fuck Karla (what - of course - would not be an issue for RLC).

OK, that makes more sense.  Thanks

36 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

can you specify when do you have anabella's fingers penetrate salma's pussy? because salma is virgin and preserves her virginity for the wedding !!! to my knowledge, salma has never penetrated with fingers or anything else, it is just caress her pussy and stimulate the clitoris!🤨🙄

Sorry for the misunderstanding in wording.  When I said that I didn't mean she stuck her fingers "in" deep enough to break her hymen and take her virginity.  She rubbed her fingers "in" the lips of her pussy and caressed her clit. As far as Salma being a virgin and saving it for the wedding that is speculation by myself and many others.  We don't really know that.  I haven't inspected her hymen to see that it is still intact but I'd love to. 😀

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding in wording.  When I said that I didn't mean she stuck her fingers "in" deep enough to break her hymen and take her virginity.  She rubbed her fingers "in" the lips of her pussy and caressed her clit. As far as Salma being a virgin and saving it for the wedding that is speculation by myself and many others.  We don't really know that.  I haven't inspected her hymen to see that it is still intact but I'd love to. 😀

Salma has been very careful that NO one gets something into her pussy. Neither finger nor dildo. Only stimulate the clitoris or lick her.

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I understand and we agree🙂