B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 June #5 / July #1

3 hours ago, firewall said:

I don't say I will never renew with rlc but when I see this kind of shit with karla/bf that's not encourage me ,

it's really not the moment to go away during few days with your bf for having more intimity when you have only 8 apartments on your site now ! 

rlc is fucking boring during these days there is just damira is ok to watch

Currently, RLC has a girl/boy ratio of 19/6. And when a guy comes to visit to barcelona, they quickly stay out a lot or even uickly disappear again. I don't think RLC will continue to exist if they keep this configuration. 

Just have a look at the current event in B4. RLC pays seven girls to perform a show that combines inauthenticity with lifelessness. It is a complete waste. At the same time in B2 there is a second bullshit show with Sopie. A girl who is so unbelievably lifeless that I have seen robots that seem more human to me. Even more nonsense. 

What RLC is missing now are 2 or 3 interesting couples. Whether in Barcelona or in a couple apartment doesn't really matter. In any case it would be important to finally get rid of all these show girls in Barcelona. They are all just annoying and pointless. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Currently, RLC has a girl/boy ratio of 19/6. And when a guy comes to visit to barcelona, they quickly stay out a lot or even uickly disappear again. I don't think RLC will continue to exist if they keep this configuration. 

Just have a look at the current event in B4. RLC pays seven girls to perform a show that combines inauthenticity with lifelessness. It is a complete waste. At the same time in B2 there is a second bullshit show with Sopie. A girl who is so unbelievably lifeless that I have seen robots that seem more human to me. Even more nonsense. 

What RLC is missing now are 2 or 3 interesting couples. Whether in Barcelona or in a couple apartment doesn't really matter. In any case it would be important to finally get rid of all these show girls in Barcelona. They are all just annoying and pointless. 

WOW, after closing up my store and going out for a nice dinner I expected to read a bunch of posts about the party tonight and I find nothing.  Was it that big a disappointment?  I see there was another party in B2, I assume Sofie and Belle which I will totally ignore but was expecting a little more out of B4.  I'm surprised that with Megan and Damira it was so dead. You gents all go to sleep?

32 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Shit I see Salma laying in bed naked and all by herself.  Where is Anabella?  Did something happen with them at the party?

Anabella is with the other girls hanging out on the terrace, dont think anything happened between them but since they have guests over she hangs with them and the other girls. It is also very hot in Barca is why they are sitting outside now chilling I think.

50 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

WOW, after closing up my store and going out for a nice dinner I expected to read a bunch of posts about the party tonight and I find nothing.  Was it that big a disappointment?  I see there was another party in B2, I assume Sofie and Belle which I will totally ignore but was expecting a little more out of B4.  I'm surprised that with Megan and Damira it was so dead. You gents all go to sleep?

All the girls seemed to have fun though

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

All the girls seemed to have fun though

Thanks Fagen.  I just finished reading 7 full pages on what happened in B2 tonight and 90% of those posts were negative yet there is virtually not a word about what happened in B4.  Frankly I'm amazed.  I don't know what to say so I guess I won't say anything more.