Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Seriously that someone still thinks that is possible Asia to have no ideia of what is going on!?😂.Dude vanish for days,she can see what goes on in rlc(watching rlc itself or fallow CC),things only continue because this is their job..they have house payed and paycheck at ends of months,when they leave rlc one will go one way other another way.Now the other girls..is possible that he is fooling them..but even so they would need to be pretty dumb to not notice things.In any case..the one being shamed and embarrassed by all this situation is Asia..her "partner" eats outside and in house and then she pretends everything is fine😂.But again..house payed and paycheck at end of month..everything and everyone have a price.

15.35 and Asia is restless.  She's been unusually busy tidying up, rearranging stuff, exercising and pacing around the apartment very expectantly.  Maintenance day is not scheduled until tomorrow so I wonder if Mr B will be home early after his weekend playtime?  Wouldn't it be good if she was anticipating a visit from her own bit on the side?  It would be nice to see her enjoying the attention of someone who gave her the respect that's long overdue.

3 minutes ago, franklin said:

15.35 and Asia is restless.  She's been unusually busy tidying up, rearranging stuff, exercising and pacing around the apartment very expectantly.  Maintenance day is not scheduled until tomorrow so I wonder if Mr B will be home early after his weekend playtime?  Wouldn't it be good if she was anticipating a visit from her own bit on the side?

If she was smart she wouldn't get even close to him,agree about that would be nice if she was expecting a visit for her.But most probably is that he will arrive later today or tomorrow and she will pretend nothing hapened😅.

• Like 1

Dam..anyone else tried to listen and watch rlc with Bluetooth headphones?I can ear a dam coin falling on floor😅.And using cheap ass 10$ ones,probably some good ones will be better.Sadly catch Asia singing🤣.Keep drawing girl..keep drawing.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Dam..anyone else tried to listen and watch rlc with Bluetooth headphones?I can ear a dam coin falling on floor😅.And using cheap ass 10$ ones,probably some good ones will be better.Sadly catch Asia singing🤣.Keep drawing girl..keep drawing.

Come on, Ze - she's singing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order. *

*  (c) Morecambe & Wise 1971

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

Come on, Ze - she's singing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order. *

*  (c) Morecambe & Wise 1971

Hehe,she is singing something no doubths about that😂.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well wasn't expecting this,Asia brought a nice tall blonde guest,she is showing the house to her,could be just a friend or maybe to stay in guest room..

I didn't see this coming either.  Asia's first house guest.  Maybe she needs someone to talk to about the whole fucked up situation.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1