Asia , Hakeem & Weekenders General Chat Topic 2019 #6

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Devious guy? That may be your opinion, but certainly not the one of everyone here. I, for example,  still believe Asia knows everything. I guess, the two of them consider the whole thing just as a job and are not really a couple. If that's devious , it's from RLC. 

BTW, They had their first sex in this apartment. As nice and interesting your theory about the start of their relationship is, it just doesn't fit with what we've already heard and saw. 

Exactly my opinion .Based on all what I seen and what makes sense or not..that is the most valid bet.That or Asia have a really really low IQ.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Devious guy? That may be your opinion, ………….

Oh yes are right he just serial Liar (just scroll few lines up to Franklin comment) I used devious is a soft word I didn't want to use worst name like crook

The rest of your comment alike my  conjecture

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

Oh yes are right he just serial Liar (just scroll few lines up to Franklin comment) I used devious is a soft word I didn't want to use worst name

The rest of your comment alike my  conjecture

Shit, I overlooked your reference to conjecture. My mistake.

Il y a 1 heure, Alladino a dit :

From the conversation before and during the first sex they had together. Also the way the two had sex showed that they were not used to each other yet. 

Sorry, I'm afraid the whole thing is quite clear. 

Exactly right.  I remember that conversation well, and it continued afterwards when they discussed their first experience.  At that time, a few days before he brought Camo Girl back for an afternoon's shag-fest, he showed real concern for Asia and I thought "what a nice guy!".  Boy, was I wrong!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Exactly right.  I remember that conversation well, and it continued afterwards when they discussed their first experience.  At that time, a few days before he brought Camo Girl back for an afternoon's shag-fest, he showed real concern for Asia and I thought "what a nice guy!".  Boy, was I wrong!

I said once before that it's shows that he is her first love and she got no sex experience at all  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I said once before that it's shows that he is her first love and she got no sex experience at all  

She clearly had sex before the project, but just not with Hakeem. 

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

Anyhow If you think he is an honest guy and not devious you are in a minority opinion 

I don't think he's devious and I don't think he's an honest guy. The truth certainly lies somewhere in between. 

One thing, however, is clear to me, this apartment is a setup. They weren't and they aren't really a couple. 

• Like 3

She clearly had sex before the project, but just not with Hakeem. 

I don't think he's devious and I don't think he's an honest guy. The truth certainly lies somewhere in between. 

One thing, however, is clear to me, this apartment is a setup. They weren't and they aren't really a couple. 

I see that you know them both very well !!!!!!!!!!!! 

Just what I saw and heard on RLC. 

Is that means that you just guessing "She clearly had sex before the project, but just not with Hakeem"  or you have Kristal ball