Nikki & Archi (2019) Part #1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She should get an own place...

I think she fucked herself over with that she got to comfortable and she disrespected Alibaba by bringing some random dude to his apartment like that

We haven't seen her since that happened but who knows maybe she can redeem herself & we could see her again but I think things need to cool down first 

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I think she fucked herself over with that she got to comfortable and she disrespected Alibaba by bringing some random dude to his apartment like that

We haven't seen her since that happened but who knows maybe she can redeem herself & we could see her again but I think things need to cool down first 

Well in her own place she does not have to care about all that. 

20 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

After 4 or 5 rounds of sex Alibaba showed up now all three are talking probably about morgiana situation 

I am wondering if Alibaba is leaving VH - he spent the night at Nikki and Archi's and left their apartment a few hours ago.  He has yet to return to his apartment, which seems kind of empty now (the blankets on the couch are all folded up as if waiting for the next tenant). Afrodita and Clark are there now cooking dinner, still no sign of Alibaba. 

When Ali left early yesterday I thought at the time that he was leaving the place very tidy. He took with him an overnight bag but didn't take all his belongings as if he was leaving.

It could just be that he doesn't want to be on his own at this time. But I do wonder if the plan will be for him to move permanently to Archi & Nikki's place.

As VHTV generally don't like having solo male apartments, it could have been a condition of him having an apartment that he also had a girlfriend living or semi-living there. With the break up Afordita & Clark may be forced to give the apartment to another couple.

14 minutes ago, stanley said:

When Ali left early yesterday I thought at the time that he was leaving the place very tidy. He took with him an overnight bag but didn't take all his belongings as if he was leaving.

It could just be that he doesn't want to be on his own at this time. But I do wonder if the plan will be for him to move permanently to Archi & Nikki's place.

As VHTV generally don't like having solo male apartments, it could have been a condition of him having an apartment that he also had a girlfriend living or semi-living there. With the break up Afordita & Clark may be forced to give the apartment to another couple.

Yeah, as much as I hope he isnt leaving, I know a solo male apartment without a steady girlfriend or steady stream of one night stands will not appeal to most VH users. 

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Yeah, as much as I hope he isnt leaving, I know a solo male apartment without a steady girlfriend or steady stream of one night stands will not appeal to most VH users. 

No solo apartments work unless they have a steady of guest guys or girls 

Just like Mary, katrin and misty apartment's 

Also kira

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Also Alibaba had his computer monitor & hard drive delivered to nikki&archi apartment earlier it's in the guest room you can see it on camera 12

You are right, he was setting it up around 18:10 according to the time stamps.  I guess there may be an apartment shuffling.  I wouldn't mind him living with Archi and Nikki and either another couple or Morgiana living in his old place.  If Morgiana can bring home a different dude every night that would be awesome!