B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June #5 / July #1

For several days now I've noticed Amalia spends most of her time by herself.  She stays in her room alone when at home and like this morning she has gone somewhere by herself.  She participated very nicely last night at the party but if there's no party then there's no Amalia.  Megan and Damira spend most of their time together but Amalia doesn't. 

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

For several days now I've noticed Amalia spends most of her time by herself.  She stays in her room alone when at home and like this morning she has gone somewhere by herself.  She participated very nicely last night at the party but if there's no party then there's no Amalia.  Megan and Damira spend most of their time together but Amalia doesn't. 

i was told this morning that Amalia is seeing another guy in Barcelona.  That is where she is right now.  i also believe that her and Chris are not an item and never were!

40 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i was told this morning that Amalia is seeing another guy in Barcelona.  That is where she is right now.  i also believe that her and Chris are not an item and never were!

I dont know who your source is but I don't trust this, unless it is someone who understands what the girls are saying.

19 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'd like to see Damira and Megan having fun together ... Let's hope it will happen

The girls have dirty fantasies about the bananas 😀

44 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'd like to see Damira and Megan having fun together ... Let's hope it will happen

as dontgetnone says, you can bet your ass that it will happen, even soon