Carla and Yanai General 2019 Chat #1

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Any Spanish speakers know what they were arguing about? 

Maybe he wanted more videogames and she didn't allow it lol.My Spanish is great but dont find them interesting.Carla was always like this..very "explosive",they argue and then reconcile.

• Like 1

Relax people,they will make peace soon,they have free house and paycheck,yanai can buy lots of videogames in this situation,today or at max tomorrow they will be having sex in livingroom😅.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe he wanted more videogames and she didn't allow it lol.My Spanish is great but dont find them interesting.Carla was always like this..very "explosive",they argue and then reconcile.

Ahh good to know, yh for some reason I just couldn't imagine Yanai giving up all those blow jobs and that apartment just like that lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, AntEater said:

Ahh good to know, yh for some reason I just couldn't imagine Yanai giving up all those blow jobs and that apartment just like that lol

Hehe,look how she is veey slow slow way paking things..tipical couples fights..one of them will do the first step to reconciliation,that's how things work,my bet..will be him😅.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well seems will be she making the first step..and looking how she is looking..dude will have no chance hehe.cumshot In her face incoming😂.

carla giving a lap dance to a teddy bear, practice makes perfect.

• Upvote 1