Connor, Janice & Colin (2019) Part #1

This Janice lady is the first person that i've actually disliked on this site. Like Jesus, why doesn't she leave Collins dick alone? I've been checking the cams every day looking for Collin solo goodness but this thing is always on him, sucking away and when she's not doing that she has her legs open fingering her crusty self.

Annoying as fuck tbh

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I am the proud new owner of a sub. 

Well well well I am disappointed in you lady lool. What's brought about this sudden change of direction then? Do tell 🙄. Thought the images had improved lool

• Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 1:27 AM, Amy3 said:

I am the proud new owner of a sub. If there is anything that you'd like to see, please feel free to ask and I will try to deliver here.  I can say this. From skimming the timelines around the apts there is so much that just flat out goes completely ignored here. I can't imagine why. I hope to correct for this absence of content. VHTV is not just Anna's preppy, popular, high-school click! I'm up for a good show where I can see one. No matter who it is. I'm a voyeur!

...and yes, this girl is smoking hot!

Congratulations and thanks for the offer!!! 😊

• Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 6:27 AM, Amy3 said:

I am the proud new owner of a sub. If there is anything that you'd like to see, please feel free to ask and I will try to deliver here.  I can say this. From skimming the timelines around the apts there is so much that just flat out goes completely ignored here. I can't imagine why. I hope to correct for this absence of content. VHTV is not just Anna's preppy, popular, high-school click! I'm up for a good show where I can see one. No matter who it is. I'm a voyeur!

Welcome to VHTV,s new Promotion Manager lool. Doing a good job babe so all requests in writing to Amy 😁👍

• Like 2