B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nicole was just the perfect example of how a girl can ignore the whole teasing show bullshit and still get a lot of fans

She did actually take part in some shows. The one when Michelle brought a male guest for instance. Also she did get a massage off that guy who came to do a show with Jess and Irma. But the fact that Nicole stands out should tell you something. EITHER RLC find that path unreliable OR girls like Nicole are hard to find. Do you truly believe these girls don't have sex outside this apartments? "Yes I want some fun, but my apartment has cameras." - I think the options then become very limited. You would see a fraction of these girls' real lives. Clearly BFs are already committed hence B3, B5 and earlier B4. 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She did actually take part in some shows. The one when Michelle brought a male guest for instance. Also she did get a massage off that guy who came to do a show with Jess and Irma. But the fact that Nicole stands out should tell you something. EITHER RLC find that path unreliable OR girls like Nicole are hard to find. Do you truly believe these girls don't have sex outside this apartments? "Yes I want some fun, but my apartment has cameras." - I think the options then become very limited. You would see a fraction of these girls' real lives. Clearly BFs are already committed hence B3, B5 and earlier B4. 

The sad fact is that Nicole wanted to rejoin RLC with Karl, but RLC wouldn't have her back...so they opted for VH...RLC couldn't even see they were onto a winner with her...😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, timber said:

Milana: many times. Coco: a couple of times? Jenny: a couple of times? I'm not sure. I think Nora was living in B1 at the time and got angry at her for bringing the guy to the apartment.

Thanks timber.

So basically what people want to see is Milana and Nicole because I seem to remember when Jenny came back she got a lot of abuse of the pages of CC. Out of more than a hundred? girls it is not a great hit rate.

However that was the intention for the Roommates apartments. Barcelona went in a different direction when B1 reopened. I wouldn't object for one second if we had a proper Roommates apartment in Barcelona but it is not easy to find the right girls. Towards the end Kami faced a lot of criticism for doing nothing and the R2 girls were always being criticised.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The sad fact is that Nicole wanted to rejoin RLC with Karl, but RLC wouldn't have her back...so they opted for VH...RLC couldn't even see they were onto a winner with her...😕

Amazingly stupid decision like splitting up Damira and Amalia.

18 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Ok thanks.

And actually though not the couples Adult Entertainers probably describes most of the Barcelona girls. It covers a wide spectrum including cam girls of which they have been several on here and I don't think could be called an insult - it's a legitimate job.

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Now, it almost only bullshit shows without any life and without any real emotions.

There are plenty of real emotions just maybe not involved in most of the shows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT, pero felicitaciones a los EE.UU. para el levantamiento de la WWC ...

Y a la seleccion de España femenina de baloncesto por su triunfo en el Eurobasket frente a Francia. 86-66