B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

Just now, Thestarider said:

RLC makes sure of that for Sophie and Belle, with nothing going on at all.

just watch them on the blurry thumbnails is sufficient for me I know too much the sofie movie,

the rlc members are really desesperate for continue watching this s...but exept carla/yanai there is nothing more to watch on rlc this is the problem

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

just watch them on the blurry thumbnails is sufficient for me I know too much the sofie movie,

the rlc members are really desesperate for continue watching this s...but exept carla/yanai there is nothing more to watch on rlc this is the problem

I like Martina and her friend Nerdy Gerty too.

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

More Pinching and less flinching,More lickling and less tickling. More pleasing and less teasing, More Sucking and less ducking !!!! I say for top cam !!!!! C'mon Sophie and Belle you can do it.

TOO MUCH OF NOTHING stop the tickling and go to bed will ya.

1 hour ago, West_California said:

OT a warm Friday night reminds me of the Drive in movies...….

My GF in hand.....

Plenty of Privacy...….

The Score Fog on the Windows....

And the Black Bucket Seats soon became White.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Once again we have people complaining about something they claim they are not watching. Pretty pathetic isn't it? 

As always Belle and Sofie are the most popular thing on RLC (*). If they weren't the most popular the complainers would take that as vindication. If they are then they complain it must be wrong or fixed. They don't like Sofie and in some cases Belle. Personally I don't care if Belle is popular or not - well maybe I do because it means RLC might reward her with more time here - and they have not really helped her with having shared rooms during the majority of her time on RLC or given her the best couple for her and Nate to share this time around but I have no doubt they recognise how much she has put into this project. Very few have shown so much energy and personality and there is that wild side to her as well.
Sofie has done more interesting stuff and maybe if she thought it necessary she might do more in the future as she did a couple of days ago on her own bed. She can step it up if necessary but for the time being what she is doing is working. With Belle & Nate we have the benefit of English conversation, something many have been crying out for, and I think it adds to whatever they doing as far as English speaking viewers are concerned.

* When they were both 15 months ago when other stars were around they dominated Replays back then. First Belle, despite being somewhat restricted, and then Sofie and whoever Sofie was with.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When they were both 15 months ago when other stars were around they dominated Replays back then. First Belle, despite being somewhat restricted, and then Sofie and whoever Sofie was with.

you don't have a fucking clue BB.  lets say your wife (if you had one) decided to take up being on a cam site because she was bored out of her mind with you because you are in the basement drooling over this girl named Belle.  Do you not think that your wife (if you had one) would dominate the replays because she spread her legs 24/7??  your obsession with Belle is out of this world!  the best thing Belle could do is meet up with you and never have to worry about another damn thing!  i get so sick and tired of reading about your obsession with this girl.  Belle is not, and never will be, anything special!!!

• Upvote 1