B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Once again we have people complaining about something they claim they are not watching. Pretty pathetic isn't it? 

As always Belle and Sofie are the most popular thing on RLC (*). If they weren't the most popular the complainers would take that as vindication. If they are then they complain it must be wrong or fixed. They don't like Sofie and in some cases Belle. Personally I don't care if Belle is popular or not - well maybe I do because it means RLC might reward her with more time here - and they have not really helped her with having shared rooms during the majority of her time on RLC or given her the best couple for her and Nate to share this time around but I have no doubt they recognise how much she has put into this project. Very few have shown so much energy and personality and there is that wild side to her as well.
Sofie has done more interesting stuff and maybe if she thought it necessary she might do more in the future as she did a couple of days ago on her own bed. She can step it up if necessary but for the time being what she is doing is working. With Belle & Nate we have the benefit of English conversation, something many have been crying out for, and I think it adds to whatever they doing as far as English speaking viewers are concerned.

* When they were both 15 months ago when other stars were around they dominated Replays back then. First Belle, despite being somewhat restricted, and then Sofie and whoever Sofie was with.

Please do not confuse the top camera overview with some kind of of general popularity comparison. For a statement about the general popularity we would also need to know the number of spectators actually viewing. 

One thing that should be clear to you is that RLC is currently on the ground. There is almost nothing happening anymore except these fake shows. I still have some respect for Belle, because beside this stupid events with sofie she really gets involved in the project. But for Sofie in RLC, I can not have any respect. All she does in the barcelona Apartments is just ridiculous and annoying. She's so lifeless and fake that she almost seems to be a robot. 

The sad thing is that when Sofie have a chance to become top camera with her silly Shows, she doesn't demonstrate how valuable she is for RLC, but she simply expose how bad the current situation for RLC actually is. Sofie stands for everything that goes wrong with RLC. With all the russian apartments gone, there is so much less to see on RLC that for many, it makes no sense to watch or continue to pay. RLC's biggest issue currently is that they no longer have any realistic content. The only Content left are These fake Shows that are extremely limited compared to what VHTV offers. If this continues, RLC will soon be out of business. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

Please do not confuse the top camera overview with some kind of of general popularity comparison. For a statement about the general popularity we would also need to know the number of spectators actually viewing. 

One thing that should be clear to you is that RLC is currently on the ground. There is almost nothing happening anymore except these fake shows. I still have some respect for Belle, because beside this stupid events with sofie she really gets involved in the project. But for Sofie in RLC, I can not have any respect. All she does in the barcelona Apartments is just ridiculous and annoying. She's so lifeless and fake that she almost seems to be a robot. 

The sad thing is that when Sofie have a chance to become top camera with her silly Shows, she doesn't demonstrate how valuable she is for RLC, but she simply expose how bad the current situation for RLC actually is. Sofie stands for everything that goes wrong with RLC. With all the russian apartments gone, there is so much less to see on RLC that for many, it makes no sense to watch or continue to pay. RLC's biggest issue currently is that they no longer have any realistic content. The only Content left are These fake Shows that are extremely limited compared to what VHTV offers. If this continues, RLC will soon be out of business. 

But Alladino you are genuinely putting your case and I respect that. And yes we can't make judgements just yet until we see the current figures but we can see what is happening relative to other girls on the project and even during a period with all the couples and some very good girls in Barcelona 15 months ago, these 2 girls stood out with Monica, who unlike Naomi really made an impression on her own. The people just below them would be Karol, Bea, Eva, Leora, Rosie, Jasmin, Masha, Blair  which is quite a list of stars. So in context what they do works. RLC is in trouble maybe through no fault of their own although whoever split up Damira from Amalia needs their head examining.

I have said time and time again I am not a particular fan of Sofie or her shows but there was a little fun and inventiveness last night after I had stopped watching. There are other people to criticise. There are quite a few girls on here who fail to make an impression for whatever reason. If you ask me in all honesty Damira and Megan was a more exciting show, but it is still for the benefit of the cameras. Part of it is to do with time although yesterday Belle and Sofie left it late perhaps knowing they had no competition. Something genuinely worth watching apart from couple sex would happen once in a blue moon and a business like RLC cannot wait for blue moons. Therefore most of the time this is what Barcelona will be. People like me are not in denial about this but we just decide to enjoy what we see or ignore it. We don't get vexed about things we can't and everybody knows won't change.

Barcelona is what it is. The couples are/were different and the Roommates apartments have a different vibe because their time isn't/WASN'T limited. Barcelona works best when the girls or already friends but of course that just makes shows easy. I don't know the solution. I suspect there isn't one. In general I preferred watching the couples but since I like Belle and a few others I will watch their shows and of course Belle is in a couple now so we do see a lot of genuine conversation and love.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

But Alladino you are genuinely putting your case and I respect that. And yes we can't make judgements just yet until we see the current figures but we can see what is happening relative to other girls on the project and even during a period with all the couples and some very good girls in Barcelona 15 months ago, these 2 girls stood out with Monica, who unlike Naomi really made an impression on her own. The people just below them would be Karol, Bea, Eva, Leora, Rosie, Jasmin, Masha, Blair  which is quite a list of stars. So in context what they do works. RLC is in trouble maybe through no fault of their own although whoever split up Damira from Amalia needs their head examining.

I have said time and time again I am not a particular fan of Sofie or her shows but there was a little fun and inventiveness last night after I had stopped watching. There are other people to criticise. There are quite a few girls on here who fail to make an impression for whatever reason. If you ask me in all honesty Damira and Megan was a more exciting show, but it is still for the benefit of the cameras. Part of it is to do with time although yesterday Belle and Sofie left it late perhaps knowing they had no competition. Something genuinely worth watching apart from couple sex would happen once in a blue moon and a business like RLC cannot wait for blue moons. Therefore most of the time this is what Barcelona will be. People like me are not in denial about this but we just decide to enjoy what we see or ignore it. We don't get vexed about things we can't and everybody knows won't change.

Barcelona is what it is. The couples are/were different and the Roommates apartments have a different vibe because their time isn't/WASN'T limited. Barcelona works best when the girls or already friends but of course that just makes shows easy. I don't know the solution. I suspect there isn't one. In general I preferred watching the couples but since I like Belle and a few others I will watch their shows and of course Belle is in a couple now so we do see a lot of genuine conversation and love.

Barcelona is what it is? Maybe, but it was something different in the past and can be something else in the future. 

The important point is that before all the Russian apartments were closed, Barcelona was always like an extra for RLC. Now with Barcelona represents more than half of the entire cast, perhaps it is time for Barcelona to finally get some real content again. One possibility would be to finally cast some more girls together with their BF's. Megan and her BF would have been a good start. It would also be important to finally get rid of these stupid shows and have real life in the Apartments again. For example, how about a few real parties with real guests where the residents don't give a show for the audience but really have fun. 

Anyway, with fake shows, RLC won't last long. VHTV is so good in this area, that some of their Apartments even with the most stupid Events seems more alive than all three girls apartments taken together. The B1 Show with three girls on the sofa masturbating is a good example. Events like that are just ridiculous on RLC, because it's so obvious that the girls don't do it for themselves. 

37 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Barcelona is what it is? Maybe, but it was something different in the past and can be something else in the future. 

The important point is that before all the Russian apartments were closed, Barcelona was always like an extra for RLC. Now with Barcelona represents more than half of the entire cast, perhaps it is time for Barcelona to finally get some real content again. One possibility would be to finally cast some more girls together with their BF's. Megan and her BF would have been a good start. It would also be important to finally get rid of these stupid shows and have real life in the Apartments again. For example, how about a few real parties with real guests where the residents don't give a show for the audience but really have fun. 

Anyway, with fake shows, RLC won't last long. VHTV is so good in this area, that some of their Apartments even with the most stupid Events seems more alive than all three girls apartments taken together. The B1 Show with three girls on the sofa masturbating is a good example. Events like that are just ridiculous on RLC, because it's so obvious that the girls don't do it for themselves. 

No thank you...We've had plenty of couples apts in the past and I believe we'll get a lot more in the future once RLC sorts their shit out...Apart from Leora, the girl's apts have far and away been the biggest draw, and that will always be the case, imo...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No thank you...We've had plenty of couples apts in the past and I believe we'll get a lot more in the future once RLC sorts their shit out...Apart from Leora, the girl's apts have far and away been the biggest draw, and that will always be the case, imo...

As if Barcelona, in its current form, has the same strength as in the past. Most of the girls currently there behave like show zombies. Just look at B4. That's 6-7 girls together and they set new boredom records from month to month. 

One of the things that is often forgotten is that Barcelona used to see a lot more male visitors. This goes back to Nora's time and to girls as different as Nicole or Stella. The second thing that is often forgotten is that the true asset of RLC is the view into the real life of people. To have only girls in an apartment who are bored to death and have the real parties outside while just give one fake show after the other is the complete opposite of what RLC should do. 

In the end, RLC will not survive against VHTV when they try to just give shows with handbrake on. Either they go all in with the fake shows Approach (like VHTV) or they return to something real again. I at least am in favour of going back to more realism with real people and real emotions. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

As if Barcelona, in its current form, has the same strength as in the past. Most of the girls currently there behave like show zombies. Just look at B4. That's 6-7 girls together and they set new boredom records from month to month. 

One of the things that is often forgotten is that Barcelona used to see a lot more male visitors. This goes back to Nora's time, to girls as different as Nicole or Stella. The second thing that is often forgotten is that the true asset of RLC is the view into the real life of people. To have only girls in an apartment who are bored to death and have the real parties just outside while just give one fake show after the other is the complete opposite of what RLC should do. 

In the end, RLC will not survive against VHTV when they try to give shows with handbrake on. Either they go all in with the fake shows Approach (like VHTV) or they return to something real again. I at least am in favour of going back to more realism with real people and real emotions. 

Surprisingly, I actually agree with quite a bit of what you say here, mainly the 2 points I've highlighted. Obviously to get a totally real life view would be illegal, because the girls would have to be unaware of the cams...so we will always get playing to the cams in varying degrees...

We did get more non bf male guests back then. Nicole undoubtedly set the standard, which hasn't been surpassed yet, and I found it very entertaining....much more so than the couples and long standing boyfriends we see now..But she was really a one off..Stella's revolved around the orgy nights in B2, and she was as high as a kite...

But you can't beat real people and real emotions, and I try and focus on that stuff if I can...

• Like 2