B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

I don't feel there is any "goddess" in rlc,the "goddesses" are the girls we enjoy more and find more apealing.In My case was kitty and masha sister,but a lot didn't care about them.would say Alexandra Daddario is also a nice "goddess".Gess depends of tastes.

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Alright alright whatever, so who the fxxk is she?

You know her as Leora but she has never once been called that in the apartment and since we can't call her by her real name then it all seems a bit stupid.

à l’instant, ze81 a dit :

I don't feel there is any "goddess" in rlc,the "goddesses" are the girls we enjoy more and find more apealing.In My case was kitty and masha sister,but a lot didn't care about them.would say Alexandra Daddario is also a nice "goddess".Gess depends of tastes.

Alex DD is undoubtedly still hot but she is yesterday's girl.

Today we have Ms Sydney Sweeney.

Mods: Sorry for the out of topic post & pic.

0iglszxkena31.jpg 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Fans of Leora, although I almost never call her that, call her The Goddess. If you're not a fan I understand but her popularity is so far beyond everyone else's. She is a genuine exhibitionist. It is the life she wanted.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

You know has Leora but she has never once been called that in the apartment and since we can't call her by her real name then it all seems a bit stupid.

Oh I see, Leora. The queen of bates and spread legs.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It is a mark of what she brought to RLC and no girl has had anything like the impact in building RLC's audience to where it is today. Without her they'll probably get more and more desperate.

Just now, SierraTM said:

Oh I see, Leora. The queen of bates and spread legs.

Undoubtedly the person who made RLC popular. If you have a problem with a genuine exhibitionist on RLC or her personally then clearly RLC is not for you.

il y a 2 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Undoubtedly the person who made RLC popular. If you have a problem with a genuine exhibitionist on RLC or her personally then clearly RLC is not for you.

Unless Leora was on every room and apartment of RLC, then probably having a problem watching her wasn't a problem.

My issues with RLC is beyond just one girl.

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It is a mark of what she brought to RLC and no girl has had anything like the impact in building RLC's audience to where it is today. Without her they'll probably get more and more desperate.

Ilona, Irma, Anna, Kami, Kristy, Nora, Lola, Gina, The Doublemint Twins, JAAASSSSMMMIIIIIIIIIIINNNN, Danaya, Karol, Monica, Rosie and even Showtime Sophie. Need I continue as all of these super fine young ladies, and many more have all helped build the Barcelona Legacy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1