B5 COV Belle & Nate and Roza & Tom - General Topic July 2019 #2

53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Danaya, Nicole, Jasmin and Kamilla, the four most beautiful woman ever to grace RLC Barcelona hands down my friend.

You forgot a name Naga - and Raider 😉 

25 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Why hasn't the cleaning lady made the bed she always used to make them and put the towels neatly on the bed. Is she doing this differently now.

No, it's just that the new couple arriving said the don't need covers on when fucking...'just give us a mattress and we'll be fine'...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Come on Naga. We all know you are secretly in love with Masha. She was bating the other night and kept calling your name, Naga, Naga,......

hysterical laughter emoticon

Yes, she thought her bates were getting boring, even for her, and she needed a bit of chilli on her dildo to spice things up...:biggrin:

33 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Because she told me to add her name to the list, then hit me in the arm for not making her name first in the list.

Yes, but didn't we establish a while ago that you have the 'virtual' Monica and I have the real one here next to me...well, actually on top of me right now...
'Monica!! ffs, I can't type when I can't see the keys if you're sitting on my face''...😜

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

they are gone good, hope the next couple will be more interesting 

Not sure how they good be less interesting but you never know what the show runners have up their sleeves ... apart from their arms of course. I'd like to think Belle was excited about the next couple than just ecstatic Roza and Tom were gone. She was so horny when she came in to the empty flat this afternoon. 

il y a 19 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Not sure how they good be less interesting but you never know what the show runners have up their sleeves ... apart from their arms of course. I'd like to think Belle was excited about the next couple than just ecstatic Roza and Tom were gone. She was so horny when she came in to the empty flat this afternoon. 

How do they know about the next couple are they arriving tomorrow.