Ary & George (2019) Part #2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Lorna Doom said:

I have to be honest and say I never watch this couple .... because to be honest I find them as boring as fuck.

Guess they are just being real. Most people don’t have parties and sex all the time. The real life of people is indeed pretty boring. I guess they have an audience though cause they haven’t really changed and they’ve outlasted many others who came after them. I guess it all depends on what you’re looking for. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lorna Doom said:

I guess it does Amy.  I just find them too vanilla and banal for my tastes...but we are all different.

For me, most of the ones who are exciting, seem fake and to me that’s worse then boring. By fake I mean they seem to be mainly doing daily sex performances for the money. After a long time of just being upset with VHTV because they let this happen, I caved and just decided to be entertained by whatever was happening no matter who it was or what the real story was. I thought that would please people here and spare me the agony of fighting VHTV all the time. Surprisingly, it didn’t go over so well and apparently it cost me my soul. So, I'm kind of in limbo at the moment. Not sure what my next move will be yet. Still wishing for a real trans girl to be present on VHtV. Now, that’s something I could really sink my teeth into. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Lorna Doom said:

In my case a bi-guy....even though I'm totally gay I have a thing abut bi guys.

I personally would love to be the third wheel in between a guy and a girl. My personal joy would be to be on the bottom eating out a girl while she’s getting slammed and at the moment he cums he shoves it down my throat and drowns me. #dreaming 💫

• Like 1