Ary & George (2019) Part #2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I break my silence! Listen, it’s not for us to decide what’s best for the tenants to suit our ends. It is indeed for them to know what best for them. They are the bearer of the ticker and that is what matters. Trust that Ary and George are doing what is best for them and be happy for CamCaps and posters. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I break my silence! Listen, it’s not for us to decide what’s best for the tenants to suit our ends. It is indeed for them to know what best for them. They are the bearer of the ticker and that is what matters. Trust that Ary and George are doing what is best for them and be happy for CamCaps and posters. 

Electricity has been restored to Pervertville?Hooray😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As the saying goes. You Must Pay to Play.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

What’s Ary been up to lately? 

Am very surprised at Ary as suddenly the only free cam they have now is in the kitchen and is one of the worst kitchen cams I have seen. Ary was always so open, their first apartment was brilliant but each re location it seems to have got more restricted each time. Now if you aren't a subby you never see them now and the comments on here have dramatically dropped off. Very strange.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am very surprised at Ary as suddenly the only free cam they have now is in the kitchen and is one of the worst kitchen cams I have seen. Ary was always so open, their first apartment was brilliant but each re location it seems to have got more restricted each time. Now if you aren't a subby you never see them now and the comments on here have dramatically dropped off. Very strange.

I agree! The free cam is very important, especially for CC members. There is a symbiotic relationship with sub and non-subs. As the owner of the viewer ticker I have to trust that Ary knows best though. It must be the case that pleasing cc members and the freeloader crowd does not yield more pay then closing them out. 

I do think she should move the kitchen cam a tad further to the right and lower it to about waist height. No one wants to see the kitchen cabinets.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Good morning my illustrious friend,

Hope you had as good a weekend as I did.

Always a pleasure to read your posts👍