Ary & George (2019) Part #2

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Good morning my illustrious friend,

Hope you had as good a weekend as I did.

Always a pleasure to read your posts👍

Afterthought:It's today our Fascist Dictatorship was supposed to be introducing Big Brother into our online lives.Hmmm.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Good morning my illustrious friend,

Hope you had as good a weekend as I did.

Always a pleasure to read your posts👍

Hi pal, what are you doing up so fucking early lol, i have an excuse that i woke up for some reason and just wanted to see who was about being a nosey bastard lol.

Yeah weekend went fine weather was good not such overwhelming heat like we have had just nice.

Catch you later as must get a few extra zzzzzzzzzzzz as 6am awake is fucking stupid in my book lol. Se ya.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Afterthought:It's today our Fascist Dictatorship was supposed to be introducing Big Brother into our online lives.Hmmm.

Yeah it was today but it has been put off but for how long just don't know. If the truth was told i don't really think they know what they are fucking doing as there are so many ways of getting round the problem it just makes it laughable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah it was today but it has been put off but for how long just don't know. If the truth was told i don't really think they know what they are fucking doing as there are so many ways of getting round the problem it just mskes it laughable.

So basically.. another "brexit"?? :biggrin:  something delayed and that know one knows what are doing 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hi pal, what are you doing up so fucking early lol, i have an excuse that i woke up for some reason and just wanted to see who was about being a nosey bastard lol.

Yeah weekend went fine weather was good not such overwhelming heat like we have had just nice.

Catch you later as must get a few extra zzzzzzzzzzzz as 6am awake is fucking stupid in my book lol. Se ya.

Mother nature called.I wish she would fuck off at this time of the morning!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Wlcm back @Amy3

Thank you. I really do appreciate that a lot. I often hate myself for the things I do to myself and others. There was a time when I thought that you guys didn’t deserve me, but it turns out it is I who don’t deserve you guys. I’ll try again and again to be a better person to you guys. I know my word means shit, but I’ll try anyways. You made my day SOMHO2000. ❤️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thank you. I really do appreciate that a lot. I often hate myself for the things I do to myself and others. There was a time when I thought that you guys didn’t deserve me, but it turns out it is I who don’t deserve you guys. I’ll try again and again to be a better person to you guys. I know my word means shit, but I’ll try anyways. You made my day SOMHO2000. ❤️

"I’ll try again and again to be a better person to you guys"

How you gonna do that 😚  are there options or maybe you may surprise us ... lol.... We ( at least I ) love you lass

• Like 1