Dorian & Wagner, Sura (2019) Part #1

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Offline. Maybe they are out shopping for cams. They can take the ones from Cristian & Andrea as there never happens anything interesting. 🤣

ig·nore
/iɡˈnôr/
verb
  1. refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally

Guest 🔴🔴🔴

See, told you. When people say they are ignoring apartments they just want YOU to ignore the apartment until it becomes what THEY want it to be. 

On 7/9/2019 at 2:03 PM, Amy3 said:

When people say that they are ignoring an apt or tenants, what they are really saying is , YOU should ignore the apt or tenants. They never actually do it themselves. Quite the contrary actually. 

Welcome back 😉 

• Like 1

I hope they get new cameras soon because it's so fresh to have colombian participants, and they look so hot!! if they have more cameras will be more interesting but im rooting for this apt already!! 

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

How do you read the appartement list without recognizing a place is offline? Just curious 😇

It’s me, the Amy troll, I’s just fucking with you guys. I kinda like this personality. Maybe I should stick with it. 🙂 

... and that one to the list of mental illnesses I have. 😜

have a good day you guys, in all seriousness ❤️💋

10 hours ago, 🔴🔴🔴 said:

It’s me, the Amy troll, I’s just fucking with you guys. I kinda like this personality. Maybe I should stick with it. 🙂 

... and that one to the list of mental illnesses I have. 😜

have a good day you guys, in all seriousness ❤️💋

You forgot your password for your real account or what is that nonsense?

Guest 🔴🔴🔴
18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You forgot your password for your real account or what is that nonsense?

i have fun my way. I know what you do to have fun. i’m super curious to know what sparkles does for fun though. that is the biggest unknown for me.