Dorian & Wagner, Sura (2019) Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

When people say that they are ignoring an apt or tenants, what they are really saying is , YOU should ignore the apt or tenants. They never actually do it themselves. Quite the contrary actually. 

Back already ? 😉😇

just another apartment on vh will take the space for nothing on the site because of the bad set up of the cameras,

I am surprised after all this time vh continue open this type of apartments this is a fail for sure before be online they learn nothing it's really the side of vh I don't like (amateur side)

• Like 2

Someone please let me know when they've thought of setting up some decent cam placement because I'm surely going to ignore this place until they do.  Who the hell runs this debacle anyways?  someone needs to  ask Ary and George to set up their cams because it is obvious they don't know what the hell they are doing..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Someone please let me know when they've thought of setting up some decent cam placement because I'm surely going to ignore this place until they do.  Who the hell runs this debacle anyways?  someone needs to  ask Ary and George to set up their cams because it is obvious they don't know what the hell they are doing..

when you don't work with professional people you have this result ! there is no secret this is too amateur for be serious

• Like 2

if one day in my life I had the opportunity to be manager for a voyeur sites like this you will see the difference,

one or two cameras for the global view of the bedroom and 3 or 4 very closer to the bed,

the same thing in all rooms and 2 or 3 cameras in the bathroom also and sure hall and balcony cam,

with this you will have more chances to have more viewers, after for the casting this is other things

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, firewall said:

when you don't work with professional people you have this result ! there is no secret this is too amateur for be serious

You're talking about stella&stephan.. what do you expect :biggrin:

• Like 1