Dorian & Wagner, Sura (2019) Part #1

@StnCld316 i think there was some problems here with this aggregation

The main topic ( https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/13672-dorian-wagner-darren-robert-sallie-2019-part-1/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-1635648966) is hidden from the section (only clicking directly in the link) and don't allow posts

1615591794_bandicam2019-07-0900-37-20-696.thumb.jpg.acb7c4725e3e63a28da244244bfbee40.jpg

Only possible to write on "Cam Shows" that belongs to house from Spain (Adam&Bella, Wilma&Elvis, Aleksa)

Being different places, GMT, countries i think it's better keep Spain and Colombia "topics" separated in different places like VH have them 

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

The main topic ( https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/13672-dorian-wagner-darren-robert-sallie-2019-part-1/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-1635648966) is hidden from the section (only clicking directly in the link) and don't allow posts

1615591794_bandicam2019-07-0900-37-20-696.thumb.jpg.acb7c4725e3e63a28da244244bfbee40.jpg  0

Only possible to write on "Cam Shows" that belongs to house from Spain (Adam&Bella, Wilma&Elvis, Aleksa)

Being different places, GMT, countries i think it's better keep Spain and Colombia "topics" separated in different places like VH have them 

That's strange.  I will investigate it and find out what happened.  They were there when I first set the Board back in the Online a few Hours earlier.  

We had a storm go through our area and cause Power Outages.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's strange.  I will investigate it and find out what happened.  They were there when I first set the Board back in the Online a few Hours earlier.  

We had a storm go through our area and cause Power Outages.

The boards are visible now and working 🙂 

What do you think about keeps them separated (Colombia vs Spain) because different houses, different countries? the only similarity is working for same manager and coming from the other project, but the realms are treated by VH as different ones (different realms numbers).

Don't know if it will happen but Vh said a new couple will arrive after Aleksa left

Edit: maybe also better move this post to the right place 🙂 

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

1615591794_bandicam2019-07-0900-37-20-696.thumb.jpg.acb7c4725e3e63a28da244244bfbee40.jpg  0

The issue has been resolved.  Somehow when the Apartment was moved from Offline to Online the Permission was changed to Category from Discussions which threw it out of whack. I don't know how it changed as it was fine when I first moved it from one place to the next.  I never had to change any Permissions.

Got me scratching my head on that one.   confused hanna barbera GIF by Warner Archive

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think for a good setup you need at least 25 cams there. 

No chance. They do not even pay back cams. Mira and Henry add a lot of cameras - because they are easily used in other apts. These are their personal cameras, they either in bag or online in an apartment.

Maybe I'm wrong - but this is the second Colombian SpyGasm group. And the weakest. Devils/Stephan fuck in Columbian holidays other participants.

b326e952e17189686a5635d2f01405cf.jpg

Well, without a technical component. I do not know. Isa is more Colombian - than these participants. No problem with Andrea&Cristian - there +/- normal people, yes they do nothing, but there is good type, there is exotic.