Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

26 minutes ago, Just In said:

How do you know it is a drug problem and not a mental block from various different reasons like perfoming in front of other people and in front of cams that are being broadcast over the internet.

I do not know it for fact, It was an educated guess. He is a frequent guest and very active sexually , so being camera shy is not an option to consider. it could be some mental issue as you say or the drugs which is not too far fetched. Nevertheless I was not criticising him, he is energetic and passionate in groups and makes things more interesting to watch, plus if he had cum earlier, maybe this threesome would not have happened 😃 

6 hours ago, scotty3 said:

Maybe but what is the purpose of adding a third if he cannot perform?  It was interesting but in the end it was a fail.  Condor might want to see his doctor about getting some blue pills.

to be honest i saw this coming, firstly their realithionship was passing a tough time, lot of arguements and the sex was mostly liking and sucking,so i do believe they decide to explore further or re do things they did at some point in past, secondly i did believed that mellisa will do something with that guy, if you see the party at dominessa house she was very friendly with condor,it was aparent that she liked him, and one observation, how many times did you see the last two months sergio going for a second round?

Anyway,I'd like the Condor to be a participant here.Because there are so many beautiful girls in him harem.Also,I liked the blowjob that Melissa did to Condor.🔥😍This is the beginning of a change.I hope this kind of thing goes on.He's also energetic. I want to see him more active in groups. Every person deserves a second chance.

5 minutes ago, nack said:

Finally .. Melissa got fucked good by another man ....NOT !!!

What a boring blowjob......zzzzzzzzzzzz

Wow a blast from the past lol finally got those fingers working then pal?, good to see you online 👍

• Like 1

I'm glad she has finally decided to start playing with another guy. Now I can go back to hoping that one day she won't be afraid to put Aaron's dick in her mouth. Melissa giving Aaron a BJ would blow my mind. Aaron giving Melissa an epic fucking like he did Mira would probably give me a heart attack. Regardless I'm just glad she's finally started to open up a little more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm glad she has finally decided to start playing with another guy. Now I can go back to hoping that one day she won't be afraid to put Aaron's dick in her mouth. Melissa giving Aaron a BJ would blow my mind. Aaron giving Melissa an epic fucking like he did Mira would probably give me a heart attack. Regardless I'm just glad she's finally started to open up a little more.

Would this then be classed as murder?🤣

they just a brief cam session this morning in living room before going to bed and having sex

All these people are in the sex industry for a while. sort of amateur pros.

a bj will not faze their relationship.they tried to be exclusive for a while. maybe its time to make more money quick and venture elsewhere.

• Like 1