Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

4 minutes ago, life+90 said:

Will the script change today if no extra guests arrive?I feel like the same thing is going to happen.

Same thing happens every day... And that attracts viewers? Weird... I wouldn't pay to see the same thing over and over again...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Same thing happens every day... And that attracts viewers? Weird... I wouldn't pay to see the same thing over and over again...

come on mate, and everyone who is complaining, in my eyes you arelike litlle kids that never happy, they have parties everyday, melissa few days ago after 1 year tried another dick, instead of seeing the progrees start crying "oh same things everyday, what would u want to see? and when u see it what u want to see next? you always want something new. do not forget they are real everyday people,and frankly their life is way more interesting than yours and mine combined. so instead of being jerks give some support. 🙂

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

come on mate, and everyone who is complaining, in my eyes you arelike litlle kids that never happy, they have parties everyday, melissa few days ago after 1 year tried another dick, instead of seeing the progrees start crying "oh same things everyday, what would u want to see? and when u see it what u want to see next? you always want something new. do not forget they are real everyday people,and frankly their life is way more interesting than yours and mine combined. so instead of being jerks give some support. 🙂

1.Not that it changes anything, but 8 months 😉 
2.he likes gay stuff so probably that's why the upset

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

Speak for yourself.  I do not agree that  the  life these people lead must be more interesting than mine.   I actually have a job, a relationship with a real woman and I contribute to society.  I expect the same is true for most subscribers. The dissolute lifestyle demonstrated by VH tenants can sometimes be entertaining but it is not something to which most people would aspire.  This particular circus (Sergio and Melissa) is no longer worth watching.  I won't be tuning in.  Tell me tomorrow how it turned out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1