Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

Just now, hotkefguy said:

Condor seems a nice guy and he is very handsome too... The only drawback is that he cannot yet perform on camera... It will happen eventually.

In when it does he will be 6 for 6 😁

13 hours ago, Gudari said:

I think Condor's purpose is penetration but he really can't maintain an erection in almost every sexual relationship I've seen of him. Now while masturbating Melissa with her fingers, he tried to masturbate her penis to get an erection and penetrate Melissa but she couldn't and preferred to go down and lick Melissa's pussy. I just hope this isn't a montage and Melissa ends up being fucked by some man because otherwise she'll go from favorite to total ignored!

I think M and condor are just waiting for the next permission..Seems to be some attitude adjustments by Sergio getting used to another man pleasing M..Bottom line Sergio is benefiting from M being fired up by condor and transferring some of that excitement to him.. I think Condor is a better choice than Master Bater from last night.. He seemed to need an army of women to help him out..Condor may be having to focus on getting M off for now but he's a good fit for them..everything is out in the open..and it's all fun most of the time..

• Like 1