Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #3

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The first 3 girls I was ever with all had the name Beth. The first one was babysitting at a neighbors house and she seduced me. I was 15. I’ll never forget the smell of her pussy. It was like heaven on earth. 

Two much information lol but hang on forget that, what about the other 2 Beth's 🤗 Don't worry it's only you and I reading this 😁😁😁

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

They had in the first house.. In one of the first days and later 

i remember it, but wasnt interely sure if it was them since from than bethany always says no when  they try to undress her or something, and in one of that scenes she was so into sergio 😊 (if not mistaken the people 😄  )

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

El gran temor de que las parejas monógamas tienen es que una vez que se balancean piensan que siempre tendrán a oscilar o la gente va a perder interés. ¿Tienen razón? El pueblo de Anna tienen ventajas significativas y la puerta está muy lejos, incluso si la EM no se balancean más. Pero, eso no es el juego que están jugando. Esperar más movimientos incrementales. Melissa tiene un gusto por la polla ahora. Es un capricho que se acumula.

Let me dream Amy, it's free!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Beth #3 was also a nut case. I sense a pattern. 😀 

There were 2 Amy's too. 😆

Patterns and 2 Amy's omg what a combination lol. Methinks 1 Amy will be enough for anyone babe. Thanks for the reminisce 😎💜

• Like 1