Sofi & Carmen (2019) Part #1

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It takes  more than a bug killer to protect them against random dicks.

Now it depends if they know that :biggrin:

Could be to stimulate/hidrate  the area, they usually fucks in rotating shifts (one coming to replace the other) for hours and hours - today and the other day in bedroom with the other guest female . They (the limp guy also) use a different one (and that one i believe is a desifectant) in the shower with a stick that insert inside the pussy.. 

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yay! Let’s insult tenants who aren’t the “good” right kind of tenant. 

It free advice with the cost of a sarcastic tone. That means they should ask the stunt dick partner do do the monthly exam since things like HPV is a life time gift.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yay! Let’s insult tenants who aren’t the “good” right kind of tenant. 

Joking aside, do you know what that bottle is? 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It’d be funny if the humor was distributed among them all and no one had immunity. I don’t appreciate the unwanted, unworthy tenants being the target of the jokes and insults while the precious, chosen ones are sealed in walled castles. I have to wonder how such a funny would go over if  it were directed at the lovely Krista, who has also had her share of dicks. 

>>> I don’t appreciate the unwanted, unworthy tenants being the target of the jokes and insults while the precious, chosen ones are sealed in walled castles.

"unworthy tenants", "insult" ? Really? Are you listening to yourself?

Ok, chill out Amy, you are smart enough to know that you are taking this out of proportion and playing with some big words. As good as you are at it and perhaps enjoying it, I am not sure if you do it deliberately or it is just a personality thing. You do this with other people and It creates flames with a few pages of heated back and forth. Not with me.  

• Like 2