Sofi & Carmen (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

It's a wonder any of them in any apartment have any healthy genitals the amount  of dick and pussy actions that they swap with each other without any protection at all 🙄

It's funny how something can be so beautiful and disgusting at the same time.😋  🤢

• Like 1

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sparkles said:

Ash, any idea on about what can be that liquid? 

I only got to look at that one pic, so no.  To be honest I've never had to squirt anything in me ever, including lube

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I only got to look at that one pic, so no.  To be honest I've never had to squirt anything in me ever, including lube

i believe it's not a female only stuff because they used after sex in the drunk inanimate guy that was in the couch days ago. Believe it's some kind of liquid cleaning solution

The videos on how the procedure is

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

It's a wonder any of them in any apartment have any healthy genitals the amount  of dick and pussy actions that they swap with each other without any protection at all 🙄

Once they wake up with the It Burns when I Pee Syndrome, they'll wish they used Protection.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s a valid point regardless of anything else I may intend.

But that "intent" is the item that I like to have the laser focus on. That "intent" diminishes the validity of the the "point" that you are trying to make. There are subtle abd softer ways of making the very same point without pages of heated exchanges.

In regards to the point, I personally don't think we are doing what you are suggesting. At least not intentionally. We really like to know what that bottle is, as it probably has some education value for us. I tried to zoom into the label, and no luck.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks! 

Quite interesting study about the use of it at genitals https://journals.lww.com/stdjournal/Fulltext/2000/02000/Effect_of_Chlorhexidine_on_Genital.4.aspx

TOPICAL MICROBICIDES ARE PRODUCTS intended for use by receptive sexual partners during intercourse that decrease transmission of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) or HIV. At present, the condom is the only widely used effective barrier against transmission of organisms from the male reproductive organ and ejaculate to the female reproductive tract. Because the female does not always have control over whether a condom is used, the development of products for female use could help prevent the transmission of STDs and HIV.

Wow, I am surprised I've never heard of that.