B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

il y a 48 minutes, firewall a dit :

they were alone the other day after the hot kissing in the shower they had opportunity to have some fun in sara bedroom but they decided to do nothing,

for me numi is not the problem 

Yep, Numi just does not want to be involved, if she is interested, she would have done it with her friend Valerie.

I remember the negative responses when RLC brought back Sara, after the exceptional night in Sophie's room, now we are seeing the real her -  bore and gloom.

And it is not as if Sara is some hot babe. Not sure what is the charm she has on RLC.

28 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yep, Numi just does not want to be involved, if she is interested, she would have done it with her friend Valerie.

I remember the negative responses when RLC brought back Sara, after the exceptional night in Sophie's room, now we are seeing the real her -  bore and gloom.

And it is not as if Sara is some hot babe. Not sure what is the charm she has on RLC.

Who is Valerie? 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Ex tenant at B4 who lived with Numi in twin bedroom (Debby's room now)

Thanks moos,  I guess I'm falling behind on things.  I didn't even know Numi had been here before.  I thought she was one of the few girls lately that wasn't a repeat.

14 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Thanks moos,  I guess I'm falling behind on things.  I didn't even know Numi had been here before.  I thought she was one of the few girls lately that wasn't a repeat.

This is not the case, Numi and Valerie arrived late May and Valerie stayed during the month of June at B4, but when she decided to leave after a month, changes are made within RLC and Numi is left for B1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This is not the case, Numi and Valerie arrived late May and Valerie stayed during the month of June at B4, but when she decided to leave after a month, changes are made within RLC and Numi is left for B1

Was that last year?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

No last month 😁

WOW either I'm really losing it or they made absolutely no impression on me because I can't even picture seeing them at all.  They must have been a couple that I just never bothered looking at.  Anyhow thanks again