B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Poor Numi, she not feeling well... 

They all 3 looked in worse shape than when I got home early Friday morning.  I'm surprised they even made it in one piece but I'm glad they did. 

i would have liked to be a fly on the wall at the place these 3 girls were at last night!!  i was told that when they came home they were drunk, one girl (i don't know which) came in with her bra in her hand and the other two came in with their tits hanging out.  must have been one hell of a party!!

here I am, the big news is two, RLC is always online and Sacha and Dasha have abandoned the project, we hope it is not as they say in Italy, the mice leave the ship before it sinks, time will tell, in this apartment after the great professionals as Damira, Pam and Amalia now seem to me a bit boring, Aurora seems to come from the same group, but apart from some small show with Sara in the bathroom, little else, we'll see

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

here I am, the big news is two, RLC is always online and Sacha and Dasha have abandoned the project, we hope it is not as they say in Italy, the mice leave the ship before it sinks, time will tell, in this apartment after the great professionals as Damira, Pam and Amalia now seem to me a bit boring, Aurora seems to come from the same group, but apart from some small show with Sara in the bathroom, little else, we'll see

I just watched Aurora take a long shower, and it was very revealing---don't need shows at all--just all natural behavior--like Sara and Aurora passionately kissing last nite.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

I just watched Aurora take a long shower, and it was very revealing---don't need shows at all--just all natural behavior--like Sara and Aurora passionately kissing last nite.

a comment like this, done by you, which is more time than me following these girls I'm sorry, you still think there is something natural in looking like a lesbian, please

Just now, Sergio said:

a comment like this, done by you, which is more time than me following these girls I'm sorry, you still think there is something natural in looking like a lesbian, please

They weren't trying to look like anything----and in real life women do kiss FYI