B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #3

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I have come to believe that the one night stand with Arura and Sara was just that, a one time fun night. Since then everything they have been doing is click baiting the poor suckers for clicks. Nothing really there beyond seeing how many clicks they can get and how long they can hold top cam.

I think Aurora has figured out that she won't get much more out of Sara than some hot makeout sessions. That's probably why she stayed at B2 rather than follow Sara back to B1 at the party.

That said, they do seem to enjoy each other's company a lot. Sara was recently on her period, so let's hope things pick up for them.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have come to believe that the one night stand with Aurora and Sara was just that, a one time fun night. Since then everything they have been doing is click baiting the poor suckers for clicks. Nothing really there beyond seeing how many clicks they can get and how long they can hold top cam. Matter of fact they both have gone down hill rather fast if you ask me from coming on so strong.

I think they planed something in B2 yesterday, but Sara received the sms and start crying. And she left, and Numi was stand in......

Just now, Noldus said:

I think they planed something in B2 yesterday, but Sara received the sms and start crying. And she left, and Numi was stand in......

Time will tell all. I did see her very upset yesterday.

44 minutes ago, firewall said:

B1 need to wake up ! I expected alot between sara and aurora but till now exept teasing this is a dissapointment on my side specialy with sara the miss panties

With all the cuddling and touching, etc last night I was a bit disappointed nothing happened between Aurora and Sara but they have given us some very good entertainment since they arrived and I know there will be a lot more.  Last night they were obviously just too tired.  I'm certainly not going to write them off for that.  I like watching them.  Numi is another story though. 

5 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

With all the cuddling and touching, etc last night I was a bit disappointed nothing happened between Aurora and Sara but they have given us some very good entertainment since they arrived and I know there will be a lot more.  Last night they were obviously just too tired.  I'm certainly not going to write them off for that.  I like watching them.  Numi is another story though. 

Can't have it good every night.

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Numi left first a few minutes before Sara and Aurora 2102

Sara and Aurora are back, just went down with  the trash,
and now they change clothes again

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Sara and Aurora are back, just went down with  the trash,
and now they change clothes again

Looks like Sara got spilled something on her clothes