B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Noldus

27 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Ok they have moved on to the next step now and that's too much for me.  Time to hit some replays

RLC seems to be really desperate now. The whole thing is even more ridiculous than the usual bullshit they staged in the Barcelona apartments. 

I really hope that they will wake up soon and finally start to have real life in their program again and let these stupid shows go. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Anybody understand why Sara suddenly started crying?

I'm not watching but maybe somebody told her she can't get the hell out of their yet.😭  That would make any sane person cry

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC seems to be really desperate now. The whole thing is even more ridiculous than the usual bullshit they staged in the Barcelona apartments. 

I really hope that they will wake up soon and finally start to have real life in their program again and let these stupid shows go. 

You are a broken record, maybe you contact RLC support. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

You are a broken record, maybe you contact RLC support. 

I already quit the RLC subscription. I am now on the remaining time. 

Unfortunately for still some time, because I extended my  subsription by 3 months shortly before the end of all apartments in russia. 

Just now, Alladino said:

I already quit the RLC subscription. I am now on the remaining time. 

Unfortunately for still some time, because I extended my  subsription by 3 months shortly before the end of all apartments in russia. 

I am quite certain that everyone on CamCaps knows exactly how you feel about the shows and that you want reality. I would hope that you might find another subject to discuss as you have completely worn this one topic out.