B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

Simple explanation that I described earlier. We lost the pictures from B2 0312, but can see the thumbnails (in replay) of the three girls sleeping. Just before Gina arrived at 0555, Stella stood up and opened the door for her. Then there will be movements and more thumbnails will appear. Then RLC support waked up  and saw that there is something wrong and took the apartment UM to fix it.

(Looked like the girls were going on an early sunrise's photo session or similar),

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Simple explanation that I described earlier. We lost the pictures from B2 0312, but can see the thumbnails (in replay) of the three girls sleeping. Just before Gina arrived at 0555, Stella stood up and opened the door for her. Then there will be movements and more thumbnails will appear. Then RLC support waked up  and saw that there is something wrong and took the apartment UM to fix it.

(Looked like the girls were going on an early sunrise's photo session or similar),

I saw the thumbs too. Now the thumbs are gone too.. Gina was sitting on the bed of Stella and they grab some things out the wardrobe put it on the bed. An early sunrise photoshoot is thinkable.

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

2 hours ago, Dizzo said:

I saw the thumbs too. Now the thumbs are gone too.. Gina was sitting on the bed of Stella and they grab some things out the wardrobe put it on the bed. An early sunrise photoshoot is thinkable.

Yes, and adding this, it seems even more likely:

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

Looking at the thumbnails, Stella was up (in the bathroom and getting dressed) maybe 15-20 minutes before Gina arrived, and Stella went to bed early last night, maybe they had some early errands to run.

Anyway, it is a shame! We lost connection early in the night (around 3), and had to wait till morning. It isn't the first time this happens either! I've sent an e-mail to support, and I hope more of you do too.

• Like 1