B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

12 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Somebody help me understand something.  I have been reading endless comments and complaints about Sofie and Naomi and their boring massages, etc.  I understand that because I think they are boring as hell too.  I honestly believe that Naomi wants more and would give more but Sofie is the problem there. 

What I don't understand is the posts of how sad you gents are that Stella just got home an hour ago and Gina wasn't with her.  From what I've seen in the past several days since Gina made her appearance here in B2 she and Stella have done absolutely nothing except sit and talk or do each others hair, etc.  Nothing else.  Are you sad that she isn't there to sit and talk with Stella again?  Sofie and Naomi aren't doing a lot but at least they are doing something.   Sorry but where I grew up something is still better than nothing.

Neither Sophie,Stella,Naomi are doing nothing they didn't do thousands of times,same show Sophie did in first time she was in site..then same show she did in second time when was in site..then same show she did when she was in site for the third..and now exactly the same..first time they appeared was kinda entertaining to watch..was that ingenuity tought of...dam..they are getting naked and massage going on..this gona be goooddd.Then you learn..it's just a soulless,not sensual at all show,it's just a job..like someone that cleans windows..in this case..gona pose to cam..gona pet this girl for two hours..as i said..gets old with time and just is boring.Its like a chaturbate show..without all the explicit stuff,the sex element.Both things are absolute empty of any sensuality.

9 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

I still hope there will be more action between Gina and Stella but if Stella comes home alone or stay away, nothing will hapen. Thats what I mean.

Something that could happen between Stella and any girl(something more explicit)will have to have Stella boyfriend permission and probably a good $ incentive from rlc themselfs.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Neither Sophie,Stella,Naomi are doing nothing they didn't do thousands of times,same show Sophie did in first time she was in site..then same show she did in second time when was in site..then same show she did when she was in site for the third..and now exactly the same..first time they appeared was kinda entertaining to watch..was that ingenuity tought of...dam..they are getting naked and massage going on..this gona be goooddd.Then you learn..it's just a soulless,not sensual at all show,it's just a job..like someone that cleans windows..in this case..gona pose to cam..gona pet this girl for two hours..as i said..gets old with time and just is boring.Its like a chaturbate show..without all the explicit stuff,the sex element.Both things are absolute empty of any sensuality.

I agree completely.  I don't have any expectations that things will improve where Sofie is concerned. My question though was about Stella and Gina. I don't know what they did or didn't do last time they were in a GOV apartment bot so far I have seen absolutely nothing to even give any hope at all that they are worth watching.

• Upvote 1

I am a HUGE Stella fan, but the most I've seen Stella do is what she did the last time when she was here with her BF. She was extremely open during their stay and I have a few beautiful videos of her BF finishing inside her and it dripping out of her pussy. Would never have imagined her being this open having sex. Almost all sex was above the covers. And her and Gina have been good friends for quite some time.

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am a HUGE Stella fan, but the most I've seen Stella do is what she did the last time when she was here with her BF. She was extremely open during their stay and I have a few beautiful videos of her BF finishing inside her and it dripping out of her pussy. Would never have imagined her being this open having sex. Almost all sex was above the covers. And her and Gina have been good friends for quite some time.

Is this a complaint??? 

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No, just an observation. Just saying she is not one to do sexual things with other women and guys. She is a wild woman who loves drinking and dancing and getting naked.

And squeezing her clit with those powerful legs--masturbating to orgasm :biggrin: like now

• Like 1

9 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am a big Gina fan and was so glad that she did great improvement about sexuality last time she was a resident. I wish to see more about Gina and Stella together, playing with each other. I know they can but the question is when will this happen? I guess only when Gina will moved in.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

Something that could happen between Stella and any girl(something more explicit)will have to have Stella boyfriend permission and probably a good $ incentive from rlc themselfs.

It's a real shame her BF isn't with her in the apartment. Stella was much more welcoming to the camera when he was there last time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dizzo said:

I am a big Gina fan and was so glad that she did great improvement about sexuality last time she was a resident. I wish to see more about Gina and Stella together, playing with each other. I know they can but the question is when will this happen? I guess only when Gina will moved in.

Gina doesn't really play with any of the girls...So this will never happen. She 100% straight and not into the fake lesbo stuff...just saying 😉

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's a real shame her BF isn't with her in the apartment. Stella was much more welcoming to the camera when he was there last time. 

Yes, but do we really want to see it all again...😏

• Like 1