B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #3

I hope at some point Stella finds herself a dude and can get involved in the same kind of night like B4 had earlier with Megan and Belle and their boyfriends. Or maybe just would be epic as shit to see Megan's boyfriend fuck the shit out of Stella for like an hour.

2 hours ago, Dizzo said:

I think it is very strange the moment Gina is in, the house is in UM...

I would really like to know what Stella and Gina were doing during the UM.  Arriving before 0600 when Stella wasn't even awake yet.  Strange

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I would really like to know what Stella and Gina were doing during the UM.  Arriving before 0600 when Stella wasn't even awake yet.  Strange

Looking at the thumbnails, Stella was up (in the bathroom and getting dressed) maybe 15-20 minutes before Gina arrived, and Stella went to bed early last night, maybe they had some early errands to run.

Anyway, it is a shame! We lost connection early in the night (around 3), and had to wait till morning. It isn't the first time this happens either! I've sent an e-mail to support, and I hope more of you do too.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Looking at the thumbnails, Stella was up (in the bathroom and getting dressed) maybe 15-20 minutes before Gina arrived, and Stella went to bed early last night, maybe they had some early errands to run.

Anyway, it is a shame! We lost connection early in the night (around 3), and had to wait till morning. It isn't the first time this happens either! I've sent an e-mail to support, and I hope more of you do too.

I'll be honest, I didn't this time.  I've emailed customer support 6 times in the past 5 months and have yet to get any kind of response from them.  Not once.

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'll be honest, I didn't this time.  I've emailed customer support 6 times in the past 5 months and have yet to get any kind of response from them.  Not once. 

They seldom do.

Il y a 2 heures, dontgetnone a dit :

Sometimes I wonder if they intentionally left out the word Don't... in front of the word Support.

That would probably justify their non-replies and if any, late one-liner replies telling you the obvious.