B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

3 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

M&R was perfect 

If only they could persuade Rocco to be part of the project and move into B5 with Megan but then if only B5 had a jacuzzi or hot tub because It is a big mistake not to have better bathroom options in a voyeur house.

11 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

M&R was perfect 

Who are M&R?update..you probably talking about Megan and Ricco.i like her but she was a lot of times recently with boyfriend and by herself,would prefer a new couple.But maybe in five,six months they could bring M&R.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Chi sono M & R? Update..you probabilmente parlando di Megan e Ricco.i come lei, ma lei è stato un sacco di volte di recente con il fidanzato e da sola, preferirebbe un nuovo couple.But forse in cinque, sei mesi potevano portare M & R.

It would be nice to see two couples speak the same language and play a lot like the other night, I think it's a safe choice

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Se solo potessero convincere Rocco di essere parte del progetto e si muovono in B5 con Megan, ma poi se solo B5 aveva una vasca idromassaggio o vasca idromassaggio, perché è un grande errore di non avere migliori opzioni da bagno in una casa voyeur.

Maybe will happen😂

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

It would be nice to see two couples speak the same language and play a lot like the other night, I think it's a safe choice

R&T could understand Belle. They just wanted nothing to do with her but it was a problem for Nate because although he speaks several languages, he couldn't understand them at all. With M&R they would be speaking English all the time. We all hope somehow Rosie will turn up with an English speaking BF.

34 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

i prefer someone new,could also work good or not so good(like the latest couple that was in house)but would be fresh faces and personalities,also Rocco don't seem to have many fans😅.But would be perfectly ok if M&R returned in six,seven months.Rlc could bring Rosemary if they want someone that gets along good with actual couple in house and we haven't her in house(and never seen her with a boyfriend)for long time.But hey..we don't decide shitt😂.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Io preferisco qualcuno di nuovo, potrebbe anche funzionare bene o non così buono (come l'ultima coppia che era in casa), ma sarebbe volti nuovi e personalità, anche Rocco non sembrano avere molti fan 😅 .Ma sarebbe perfettamente ok se M & R restituito in sei, sette months.Rlc potrebbe portare Rosemary se vogliono qualcuno che se la cava bene con le coppie reale in casa e noi non averla in casa (e mai vista con un ragazzo) per lungo tempo hey..we time.But non decidere shitt 😂 .

Here is not a question of fans or not, also because any guy comes to this project is always criticized, but R unlike other boys has always been a group with the other girls, on this forum they are all ready to criticize but always known that for better or worse it is spoken of

9 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Here is not a question of fans or not, also because any guy comes to this project is always criticized, but R unlike other boys has always been a group with the other girls, on this forum they are all ready to criticize but always known that for better or worse it is spoken of

That's also true,personaly nothing against him,he joins his girlfriend and they have tons of sex at plain sight.But Hope if him and Megan return(well she still online)Will be only next year.

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Questo è anche vero, nulla contro di lui personalmente, si unisce la sua ragazza e hanno tonnellate di sesso in pianura sight.But speranza se lui e ritorno Megan (così lei ancora online) sarà solo l'anno successivo.

Excatly it s possible tell all but this couple are for notingh boring and out they in B5 will be just the perfect appartament of couples