B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

il y a 2 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Often she would stay awake this late and yet she was still out of bed before many of the other girls.

I just find it weird for her to be awake and around the house while her guy just laze on the bed all day.

I don't like Belle much TBH but I feel bad for her somehow. Certainly she isn't a lazy girl like some of the rest.

13 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I just find it weird for her to be awake and around the house while her guy just laze on the bed all day.

I don't like Belle much TBH but I feel bad for her somehow. Certainly she isn't a lazy girl like some of the rest.

I'm not fond of her either.  To me Belle is 100% show. I've known a lot of women but I've never known one who spends nearly ALL her time, day and night, 7 days a week with her legs spread wide open directly facing a camera and her fingers playing with her pussy.  If that isn't all about show then I don't know what is.

15 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Nate goes to the gym in the morning when he is healthy but he has been suffering. They don't do much housework but he does his share of cooking, washing and making the bed.

il y a 5 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

I'm not fond of her either.  To me Belle is 100% show. I've known a lot of women but I've never known one who spends nearly ALL her time, day and night, 7 days a week with her legs spread wide open directly facing a camera and her fingers playing with her pussy.  If that isn't all about show then I don't know what is.

My opinion of her got slightly better after that foursome night over at B4 (which obviously wasn't your liking).

I do applaud her for at least giving what the viewers want to see, pussy and nudity but I just feel she is running a one-woman show when she actually has a man in the house.

This for me, is weird. Kinda like Grace & Jacob over at VHTV to a certain extent.

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

My opinion of her got slightly better after that foursome night over at B4 (which obviously wasn't your liking).

I do applaud her for at least giving what the viewers want to see, pussy and nudity but I just feel she is running a one-woman show when she actually has a man in the house.

This for me, is weird. Kinda like Grace & Jacob over at VHTV to a certain extent.

Because I don't like it doesn't mean nobody else can like it.  It's just the way I am.  I agree about the one-pussy show though.  I mean one-woman show.  Sorry about that. 😀

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

So you never saw Gina who started it or The Twins or many many since. You never saw Jasmin lying on the bed all day or Rosie with her legs spread behind her laptop for 3 hours at a time. You haven't seen all the B4 girls on their beds naked or otherwise. You just haven't seen them. You never saw The Goddess, the No 1. girl in RLC in history lying on the couch with her legs apart for hours every day.You never saw Avi do it or Blair do it and they were out of the bedroom less often. It's only Belle.

For your information she did it about 10 times in her first 180 days on RLC, a couple of times after about 120 days and then quite a few times in her last month. 

In B4 in the last month she did less of it than any of girl in Barcelona. Unfortunately because she's the only girl in an aprtment on her own she can't do the shows every night that the other apartments do.

il y a 1 minute, dontgetnone a dit :

Because I don't like it doesn't mean nobody else can like it.  It's just the way I am.  I agree about the one-pussy show though.  I mean one-woman show.  Sorry about that. 😀

You are lucky you apologise fast enough!

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So you never saw Gina who started it or The Twins or many many since. You never saw Jasmin lying on the bed all day or Rosie with her legs spread behind her laptop for 3 hours at a time. You haven't seen all the B4 girls on their beds naked or otherwise. You just haven't seen them. You never saw The Goddess, the No 1. girl in RLC in history lying on the couch with her legs apart for hours every day.You never saw Avi do it or Blair do it and they were out of the bedroom less often. It's only Belle. 

For your information she did it about 10 times in her first 180 days on RLC, a couple of times after about 120 days and then quite a few times in her last month. 

In B4 in the last month she did less of it than any of girl in Barcelona. Unfortunately because she's the only girl in an aprtment on her own she can't do the shows every night that the other apartments do.

I saw very little of Gina and the twins, nothing of Jasmin or Rosie and nothing of Leora, whom I assume you mean by the Goddess. But regardless I still say I have never seen any that spend as much time with their legs spread and playing with their pussies.  Maybe some did but I didn't see any of that and glad I didn't.

il y a 5 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Come on BB, who the fxxk is this Goddess again????

She has a screen name, just use that. 

And I am not going to say anything negative about Gina because I am really grateful for her when she rejoined B1 when Serafima had her ice cold rule over that apartment.

That apartment then had too much chill until she came. First time I saw a naked pussy on camera in B1 during Serafima's terrifying reign.

15 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

To me Belle is 100% show

My I remind you this is an Adult Entertainment site as I have explained before. But the idea that there is something different bout Belle is ridiculous.

During her the first half of her stay in B2 she was out 17 out of 20 nights and yet still did more than many. RLC had to persuade to stay in. And of course the girls do shows because it is their job and no amount of wishing it wasn't that way is going to stop it.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My I remind you this is an Adult Entertainment site as I have explained before. But the idea that there is something different bout Belle is ridiculous.

During her the first half of her stay in B2 she was out 17 out of 20 nights and yet still did more than many. RLC had to persuade to stay in. And of course the girls do shows because it is their job and no amount of wishing it wasn't that way is going to stop it.

Am I still entitled to have my own opinion here? Just curious.