B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #5

Il y a 7 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Because it's disgusting whether it's an adult site or not.  if a girl brings a guy back to an apt or the house, she should keep their sex life to her and her guy.  i do agree with you that the guy that is with Damira is not her boyfriend and is being payed by RLC to be with Damira and that is who he should be with.  if Anabella wants to be with a guy on camera, then she can bring her own guy back to the house and you could watch her tits sway then.  personally, i never did watch the  couples having sex when i was a member of RLC because i find it boring as hell and i don't like to see a pair of nuts flopping around in the camera.  i hope this explains how i feel about it and if not then i'm sorry.

I always think it is good to have boys to be in the house and for the girls to get involved, to the extent of how comfortable they allow themselves to be around the boys. For me it is too boring for Anabella or Debby to just stick to solo bates and girl-girl all the time and not mix with the boys. I am not saying they should have orgies or threesomes all the time but interaction with the boys make B4 more interesting since B2 and B1 are so tamed and lame right now (at least from what I could read on CC). I don't think Anabella will be bringing in a guy on her own. 

I honestly do not understand why some people think isolating girls away from boys in any apartment is good.  Girls often have boys over to their apartments---that is normal

quarantining them from boys is not normal. --I want normalcy in my voyeuristic viewing---

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Onestamente non capisco perché alcune persone pensano che isolare le ragazze dai ragazzi in ogni appartamento sia buona. Le ragazze spesso hanno dei ragazzi nei loro appartamenti --- è normale

metterli in quarantena dai ragazzi non è normale. - Voglio la normalità nella mia visione voyeuristica ---

the problem is not the boyfriend at home, but the situation that is created with the other girls, every party is a sexual background, the girls who want to share their boyfriend with the others, call me normal ??

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

the problem is not the boyfriend at home, but the situation that is created with the other girls, every party is a sexual background, the girls who want to share their boyfriend with the others, call me normal ??

Guess most people have not experienced a 3 some in their lives. 😐

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I agree and have said it many times.  Just having the bf over for private sex is fine.  It's just the wild, drunken parties and sharing that is bad mojo.  That isn't real life at all.  It's staged for bonus money.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I agree and have said it many times.  Just having the bf over for private sex is fine.  It's just the wild, drunken parties and sharing that is bad mojo.  That isn't real life at all.  It's staged for bonus money.

I can personally disagree--I was a wild child :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

Guess most people have not experienced a 3 some in their lives. 😐

I've experienced a number of them but they were private, discrete and not heavily laced with booze, drugs and an audience.  Big difference my friend and you know it.  Be honest.

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

so why did they close the apartment and send the boys away? they could move all four of them to the new B3

My guess, the police arrived because of noice complaint, maybe the boys got alittle big mouthed at the police, maybe they found their drugs, I don't know, but they got sent away. Nothing to do with being a danger to the girls, or whatever you implied?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I've experienced a number of them but they were private, discrete and not heavily laced with booze, drugs and an audience.  Big difference my friend and you know it.  Be honest.

Honestly, the drugs and audience part was the only difference for me