Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

30 minutes ago, squish said:

Edda leaving. Noooo!

image.thumb.png.f69c3cfcdbfb6700981282bb9a077b87.png

I wasn't sure how the setup would work. 

Alan had Giselle over and had sex with her a few times. He did that knowing about the this party. During the party he did not sit with guests and was playing with his cellphone at the kitchen table.

With all those silly teasing episodes he had with Emily, I don't think Alan is not about doing any action tonight or any time soon. 

Does Alan avoid action with girls because he wants to stay loyal to Giselle or Nona ? HELL NO. I think there is a profit sharing matter in George's franchise. Somehow George's participants either don't get enough profit, or do not want to share profit with each other.   

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Alan had Giselle over and had sex with her a few times. He did that knowing about the this party. During the party he did not sit with guests and was playing with his cellphone at the kitchen table.

With all those silly teasing episodes he had with Emily, I don't think Alan is not about doing any action tonight or any time soon. 

Does Alan avoid action with girls because he wants to stay loyal to Giselle or Nona ? HELL NO. I think there is a profit sharing matter in George's franchise. Somehow George's participants either don't get enough profit, or do not want to share profit with each other.   

Except that he was over at Kira's the other day performing with Emily for (presumably) Kiras benefit.

image.thumb.png.9e1f0264a36c29124f1c8f08b8a77862.png

Old friends, reminding me the golden era of VH - when I used to have such good time with VH back in days. The time when Edda and Bree were around, Lisa was single and had a flat above Misty apartment.    

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

Old friends, reminding me the golden era of VH - when I used to have such good time with VH back in days. The time when Edda and Bree were around, Lisa was single and had a flat above Misty apartment.    

Agree, Bree&Edda are in the ones that i miss more to see
But it's also great to see them taking their lives in front and still being around of their friends, visiting them 

29 minutes ago, zoifan said:

sorry my friend....
review your timeline
Alan only stepped away from the group as he began to cough more intensely.
before that he was very active in the party and present. like now

• Like 1