Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

26 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Does anyone know what happened to Giselle?

She just all of a sudden stopped visiting Alan.

While I am missing Giselle very much, I am afraid we might not see here anytime soon because she is replaced with Ada and neither of Giselle or Alan is are not into swinging.

The way I saw it Giselle was too good for Alan or this project. For now, I think Ada is here to stay, and I think her name will be added to the place sometime soon.

35 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She isn't needed anymore.. alan have another pussy

Giselle remains a mystery for me. 

I know she absolutely enjoyed the sex very much - but her motivation is not clear to me. Did she participate for compensation? or was is for pure pleasure? I guess I'll never know. 

13 minutes ago, romthi said:

serena est la plus belle personne de cette maison ils ont pas trop étés gentil avec elle serena je t'aime (cela fait deux que je l'ai regarde) gros bisous serena

>> serena is the most beautiful person in this house they weren't too nice to her serena i love you (it's been two since i looked at her) big kisses serena

>>> they weren't too nice to her serena

I personally haven't come across a situation where they were not nice with Serena. To me, Alan and Serena live peacefully and nicely together as just friends. Serena has never Cockblocked Alan or interfere with him.

Serena gets along well with people. She is just not motivated to actively participate in the project. Having said that, it is nice to see her naked here and there.

18 hours ago, zoifan said:

While I am missing Giselle very much, I am afraid we might not see here anytime soon because she is replaced with Ada and neither of Giselle or Alan is are not into swinging.

The way I saw it Giselle was too good for Alan or this project. For now, I think Ada is here to stay, and I think her name will be added to the place sometime soon.

I have to say that this would be very hurtful to Nina. I notice Ada doesn't appear to have moved in however.