B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #6

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

maybe tonight will be the big show in Megans bedroom with the other girls.  it was supposed to happen last night but one girl got cold feet.  get your popcorn and favorite beverage ready folks!!

they were all cancelled due to lack of interest --so there are only the headliners left--Megan and Rocco 😏

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

they were all cancelled due to lack of interest --so there are only the headliners left--Megan and Rocco 😏

sorry....lost power at my house and just got my internet back.

not tonight H1 just wait and see

i'll check back later to see if i was right

Have to say..the actual girl cast in b4 is pretty nice(only one i have some doubts is Fibby,don't remember seing her doing much)but the rest of girls interact pretty nice.Not bad at all.

Fiby DO Nothing is the cousin of Daisy DO Nothing, and her other side of the family, Erin DO Nothing and her older sister Liea DO Nothing, and their younger sister Ksusha DO Nothing...…….better known to the voyeurs as "THE NUNS of the convent Barcelona RLC" My guess is that as cute as Fiby is, her days are numbered and the clock is ticking down the days FAST.

Image result for clock ticking gifs

That is because the boyfriend back home has the key, and is in complete mind control over her. (OWNED)

Image result for chaisty belt

• Like 1

It looks like Harley may be right about tonight.  That makes once this decade.  If things go the way I'm afraid they are going to then Anabella is going to give her boyfriend a lot more than a little pussy licking to worry about tonight.  She has good reason to worry about him finding out.   I had hoped Anabella would stay out of this shit with Megan and her pet cock but it looks like I was wrong about her.   I don't know, maybe she will chicken out and she and Debby will go back to her room.   I hope so.  She doesn't need this. 

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Sembra che Harley possa avere ragione stasera. Questo fa una volta questo decennio. Se le cose vanno nel modo in cui temono, allora Anabella darà al suo ragazzo molto più di una piccola figa che lecca di cui preoccuparsi stasera. Ha buone ragioni per preoccuparsi che lo scopra. Avevo sperato che Anabella sarebbe rimasta fuori da questa merda con Megan e il suo cazzo da compagnia, ma sembra che io abbia sbagliato su di lei. Non lo so, forse uscirà di soppiatto e lei e Debby torneranno nella sua stanza. Lo spero. Lei non ne ha bisogno. 

both shaved her pussy, so I think they want to do something

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

both shaved her pussy, so I think they want to do something

If a little fun and a bonus is worth fucking up her relationship with this boyfriend she professes to love then not a lot can be done about it.  It's her choice