Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

Il y a 13 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

I seen someone on the couch earlier in the thumbnails so they likely just veered out of site for a few days.

Yep, They were both sickeningly lovey-dovey last night so all has been forgiven and the circle begins again.  Free accommodation and allowances are a strong motivator for the status quo in this apartment.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, franklin said:

Yep, They were both sickeningly lovey-dovey last night so all has been forgiven and the circle begins again.  Free accommodation and allowances are a strong motivator for the status quo in this apartment.

"They were both sickeningly lovely Dovey..fakers..all because of the $$$$.Zero doubths both already had leaved separated ways if wasn't for the money,both him and her are cheaters..a lot of people say the dude is devil but she isn't any better..for money she accepts to do the game and make the poor figures she does.

8 hours ago, franklin said:

You're spot on there, ze81.  It's about time there was a single man apartment.  Mr B's pick-up antics brought in the business, so someone else with a lot more style and personality would be a welcome change - and probably do the same, if not better, for RLC.

As far as I am concerned the title on the apartment given by RLC means nothing.  IMO this is a single man apartment---Asia is just a room mate with benefits and his conquests continually come to his apartment.

He does hid her stuff so as not to alert his lovers that he has a female room mate--less explaining to do :wink:

46 minutes ago, happyone said:

As far as I am concerned the title on the apartment given by RLC means nothing.  IMO this is a single man apartment---Asia is just a room mate with benefits and his conquests continually come to his apartment.

He does hid her stuff so as not to alert his lovers that he has a female room mate--less explaining to do :wink:

then Rlc should put house in roommates list,because with this of being in couples list and the extremely bad figures both are doing aren't doing the two any favor,he have the tag of big cheater,bastard p,her of the pretend to be extremely dumb on cams and having the biggest UU ever in cam sites,personaly both could be replaced or by a dude in a singles house or a REAL couple.Would be nice to see someone honest in this house.

For me, this is a fake-couple apartment
Here Hakeem plays an Asia Cheater (that's the program)
This is not a real couple, no woman is so stupid and accepts such a life (and in front of a camera!), Never
These are friends who earn some money with this spectacle
no excitement, everything is played🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, rado07 said:

For me, this is a fake-couple apartment
Here Hakeem plays an Asia Cheater (that's the program)
This is not a real couple, no woman is so stupid and accepts such a life (and in front of a camera!), Never
These are friends who earn some money with this spectacle
no excitement, everything is played🙂

"No woman is so stupid and accepts such a life(and in front of a cam)",well obvious there is a woman that is and accepts the role...Asia.

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"No woman is so stupid and accepts such a life(and in front of a cam)",well obvious there is a woman that is and accepts the role...Asia.

she accepts the role as an actress
I think it's a show
Asia plays the loser role
That's no life, I can not believe that

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

she accepts the role as an actress
I think it's a show
Asia plays the loser role
That's no life, I can not believe that

Agree.Its like i said prior,very few womans would acept this degrading role,no matter how much $$ involved or if was just show,i have no doubts most womans are diferent from Asia and would give the middle finger to whoever suggested an situation like this.Its unbeliable.To bad we don't have more female cc users giving their view about this,if we are men's and feel disgusted and with sense of incredulous, i can only imagine what womans think..about him and her.

• Like 1