Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

2 minutes ago, franklin said:

Do you think Asia had a "talking to" by RLC about her lack of participation?  To go from passive missionary and saying "ow" every time Mr B did something different, to actually initiating other positions, enjoying them, and giving it large with the moan and groans at the same time strikes me as a bit too sudden a change.

yes

• Like 1

I mean she is(always been kinda sexy)but her way of be,and what she accepts to do for money totaly kills it for me,And to be honest even their once a week sex feels arranjed and kinda..lets do this..is time for it.Would be great to see a real couple getting the house,this "couple" not even prepares the meals for two😂.But somehow they are getting larger and larger lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People i have exclusive news(sorry can't say the source)Asia cd album name..Worns without dignity part1.Some of the songs names:track one:Money money..i acept anything for money.Track two:My fake lover..i love my fake lover.Track three:Dignity is gone..dignity is gone.Track four:My big horns are made of dollars.Trying to get cd art cover as we speak.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

People i have exclusive news(sorry can't say the source)Asia cd album name..Worns without dignity part1.Some of the songs names:track one:Money money..i acept anything for money.Track two:My fake lover..i love my fake lover.Track three:Dignity is gone..dignity is gone.Track four:My big horns are made of dollars.Trying to get cd art cover as we speak.

I wish she would include "these boots are made for walkin" 

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They are going to burn the cd I hope (and I mean literally) 😏

image.jpeg.0f0fa1b8effc9c7fa3bb9d28a5ae0849.jpeg