Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

6 minutes ago, zamina said:

Asia is one of the worst ladies i have ever seen. Just a lazy#### that never does anything in bed. Disgusting to see that kind of ladies still exists.

She really likes this guy and IMO --lets him do whatever he wants and is just happy to get a little attention once in a while as well as be an occasional receptacle for sex.

I think even if she gets a SDT from him(probably seing the "quality" of the "ladies" he brings)she will not leave,this girl accepts the figures she is passing online like i tought no woman would ever,i say again.. EVER acept.As long as she is well paid seems she will acept everything😮.

Il y a 2 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Well four positions and she did a lot of moaning. Actually enjoyed this one more than any other time. She kept telling him he was "so deep"..

Do you think Asia had a "talking to" by RLC about her lack of participation?  To go from passive missionary and saying "ow" every time Mr B did something different, to actually initiating other positions, enjoying them, and giving it large with the moan and groans at the same time strikes me as a bit too sudden a change.

• Like 1