Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

1 hour ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

Quotes of the day from Hakeem's friend today:

Friend, "that is the only thing that can keep me from drugs."

Hakeem, "What?"

Friend, "Good sex."

Hakeem, "You still do drugs?"

Friend, "Yeah, like all the time."

I rarely ever look at this apartment and clicked on the replay just to see what she looked like and that conversation played.  I'm up too late because I laughed way to hard at that exchange.

Good sex LOL. Hope her choice of drugs is better than her choice of "Good sex". Pmsl

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2019 at 3:12 PM, happyone said:

They are done--she is dressed and smoking on the balcony--door is open

hope she blows smoke into the apartment--for a non smoker (Asia) --you know that someone has been smoking. 

i couldnt find this in replay..the main draw  for this cam is the other women..because there is no real connection between asia and hakeem..he just does it because he has to with her

On 10/24/2019 at 10:34 PM, Calle said:

To me, it is totally impossible to understand how Hakeem finds these women and succeeds to fuck them, and why these women want to do it. Hakeem has no special skills that would lock these women. 

Of course. His special skill is money. 🤣

On 10/24/2019 at 4:34 PM, Calle said:

To me, it is totally impossible to understand how Hakeem finds these women and succeeds to fuck them, and why these women want to do it. Hakeem has no special skills that would lock these women. 

Some day those girls will be dripping green slimy mucous from their holes.   Then they'll wish they'd kept the legs closed.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Alladino said:

Of course. His special skill is money. 🤣

Have you seen him pay to the girls? That would be a credible explanation, though to me, Hakeem does not look like a guy who could afford paid sex.

People on here really underestimate the power of the bbc. That’s how he gets the girls. If they were paid they would insist on using protection like Asia 😉 

I’m ready for a single/roommate male sexcapaid apartment. Make it happen RLC! 

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

People on here really underestimate the power of the bbc. That’s how he gets the girls. If they were paid they would insist on using protection like Asia 😉 

I’m ready for a single/roommate male sexcapaid apartment. Make it happen RLC! 

Hakeem deserves a solo apartment much more than Asia does, but I would hope his quality of women would drastically improve. He would also needs some friends and parties rather than bringing in the random girl for a hook up. Both Hakeem and Asia are some of the most boring people on RLC, but Asia definitely more so.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hakeem deserves a solo apartment much more than Asia does, but I would hope his quality of women would drastically improve. He would also needs some friends and parties rather than bringing in the random girl for a hook up. Both Hakeem and Asia are some of the most boring people on RLC, but Asia definitely more so.

Yh for some reason I can’t imagine him having friends come over and throwing parties or changing his taste in women so maybe he is not the right candidate. I think it will need to be someone younger and more free spirited.

One thing I like about Hakeem though is that he is an English speaking participant.