Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

As much as I like Kirill, I think that the world voyeur in this room does not fit with these everyday chaturbate shows. If it was 1 time per week maybe it was better but everyday the same cam show becomes tiring...

they Moved it to a different room today, so not quite the same😃 I wish the blonde would get involved, then I had no complain, they could have it everyday 😁 

• Like 2

Just now, bluewinner said:

they Moved it to a different room today, so not quite the same😃 I wish the blonde would get involved, then I had no complain, they could have it everyday 😁 

I wish Kirill was involved lol! But what's the difference with chaturbate though? If all the other rooms start doing cam shows what was the point of VoyeurHouseTV?

Just now, hotkefguy said:

I wish Kirill was involved lol! But what's the difference with chaturbate though? If all the other rooms start doing cam shows what was the point of VoyeurHouseTV?

lol Don't start with this pleasssseeeee lol we have had so much discussion about this topic, it's never ending 😄 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hotkefguy said:

chaturbate doesn't show what happens after

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

chaturbate doesn't show what happens after

But it shows the good part... 😉

If you have subscribed in a site just for seeing people just talking, eating, sleeping but not having sex would you remain a subscriber?

2 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

But it shows the good part... 😉

If you have subscribed in a site just for seeing people just talking, eating, sleeping but not having sex would you remain a subscriber?

you have to pay €6.50 to watch good parts on chaturbate 😃