B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 July #4 / August #1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Our prayers aren't heard. Maybe we need bigger fonts.

19 hours ago, Dizzo said:

That's what I wish too, so RLC please put Stella and Gina together in an apartment!!

I really think that would be a great idea. Important is only that the apartment is using the roommate concept.  Please, not another one of those nonsensical show apartments. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ed2 said:

The whole party was a fiasco. Too much going out, too much plotting in the restroom, too much sitting on the balcony. But I never expected this stay of Stella to be very great either. She is clearly in town to work on a photoshoot. She is up early most days. And she has no potential wild mate in the apartment. Stella should've been put in an apartment with Gina! That could've been epic!

I think the term "party" is too often misused in this forum. When the girls come together to put on a show, it has nothing in common with a party.

They are not doing this for themselves. When normal girls meet for a party, there will certainly be no pseodo lesbian performance there. All this events are more like a job they have to do for RLC. They are doing this shit just for the camera and would never have this kind of event for they own pleasure or amusement. 

Party

"A social gathering especially for pleasure or amusement"

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/party

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Since no one has mentioned it before:

Sofie left B2 with her suitcase Tuesday 11:03 for a vacation 

thanks Noldus, she went on vacation even in the last stay she had done and I also understand why Naomi, after a month here, masturbated, when there is no queen, the maids replace her

• Like 1

il y a 27 minutes, Sergio a dit :

thanks Noldus, she went on vacation even in the last stay she had done and I also understand why Naomi, after a month here, masturbated, when there is no queen, the maids replace her

At least you understood something.

For me, up to now, I still don't understand why Naomi is here.

8 hours ago, happyone said:

Naomi is really enjoying her masturbation session 

This reminds me of the good old days with Gina. Also with the lights out, her mobile in her hand masturbating and see her cummmmmmm

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Since no one has mentioned it before:

Sofie left B2 with her suitcase Tuesday 11:03 for a vacation 

Let us hope it may last long. Stella and Naomi actually seem to get on pretty well.

• Like 1